CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

me and my snake have fun time!

Old 12-30-2006, 09:07 AM   #61
Jdizzyfizzy
in the film little nicky damien is lol :P thats american films for ya :/

Old 12-30-2006, 09:09 AM   #62
Drucifer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdizzyfizzy
in the film little nicky damien is lol :P thats american films for ya :/
Oh yeah!
Little Nicky is funny.
You should watch Constantine.
ANYWAYS.
This thread has gone into the realm of off-topic and cannot be brought back.

We killed it

Old 12-30-2006, 09:17 AM   #63
Jdizzyfizzy
It is kind of funny though, the way its been through every single topic ever lol, and it started by Simone saying they thigh knots in there snake and then i got wrongly accused because Simone never read the topic then they said sorry, then we went onto snakes, then we went onto Satan and I'm sure theres other topics mentioned in here lol :S

Old 12-30-2006, 09:28 AM   #64
C0rn_Sn@ke
Did you buy it that size or a baby?

Old 12-30-2006, 09:53 AM   #65
Jdizzyfizzy
who you talking to?

Old 12-30-2006, 09:56 AM   #66
Drucifer
Yes he bought it that size

Old 12-31-2006, 02:05 PM   #67
Yvonne112
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by piratesnake
when he be norty we like to try to get him iin a not! it very fun and we hav big laffs
This guy is clearly a spammer, what kind of person would say that they tie their pet in a knot, and bite each other......must be auditioning for "Jackass"!
The best way to get rid of him may be to ignore anymore comments entered by him!

Old 12-31-2006, 02:22 PM   #68
tyflier
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvonne112
This guy is clearly a spammer, what kind of person would say that they tie their pet in a knot, and bite each other......must be auditioning for "Jackass"!
The best way to get rid of him may be to ignore anymore comments entered by him!
No need...he has been banned and we will not see him around anymore. However, the topic itself has produced from rather interesting and funny conversation, although they are WAY off-topic, they are entertaining...

Old 01-04-2007, 09:50 AM   #69
Yvonne112
It's really funny how one tread can start so many other topic discussions. I always thought that Damien was the son of Satan as well, having watched the Omen. I've never even heard of Mammon. Isn't that french for Mother?
Anyway, your corn snake looks very big, and healthy. How old is he? My corn is only about 3 months old, so he's still very small, but very friendly. I really never heard of a snake that licks people....for 10 minutes? Take a picture next time, I'd love to see that !
The pictures of Damien are great.

Old 01-04-2007, 10:10 AM   #70
Pet Corn Snake
Well, i never normally post in old threads, but faily you did ask one or two things, well yea he licks the palm of my hand alot i think its because i have sweaty hands lol but he likes doing it, i havent had him out for abit hes due to shed soon, but yea ill keep you updated in pm

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google