CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Mean Adult Corn

Old 01-17-2007, 02:10 AM   #31
SnakeNbake
I'm not going to go into a lot of detail here but I felt the need to impart my newly gained wisdom. When picking up an untamed snake with one hand, make sure you are not holding a dead mouse in the other.

I felt the exact moment the baby Jesus had forsaken me.

Old 01-17-2007, 02:13 AM   #32
DogStar5988
LOL, wow this is extremely entertaining! If that snake was ANY other animal including a baby bunny......it would have killed you by now.

Old 01-17-2007, 02:22 AM   #33
SnakeNbake
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogStar5988
LOL, wow this is extremely entertaining! If that snake was ANY other animal including a baby bunny......it would have killed you by now.
Just so YOU know, I won my last cage match against a baby bunny. He was pretty stealth but I hammered on his self-esteem until he finally died of a broken heart. Flawless victory if I do say so myself...and I do!

Old 01-17-2007, 02:46 AM   #34
DogStar5988
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeNbake
Just so YOU know, I won my last cage match against a baby bunny. He was pretty stealth but I hammered on his self-esteem until he finally died of a broken heart. Flawless victory if I do say so myself...and I do!
Wow I didn't realize you were so fearless, if you can handle a cage match with a baby bunny than Mr. Killsalot should be no problem for you Maybe next time you should try it without the gloves, perhaps you could even try using intimidation by putting your face really close to him and having a stare down. lol

Old 01-17-2007, 03:08 AM   #35
SnakeNbake
Quote:
Originally Posted by DogStar5988
perhaps you could even try using intimidation by putting your face really close to him and having a stare down. lol
I considered it but when I got close, his eyes started to glow bright red and he told me to address him as the Dark Lord. Seeing as how you're such a caring friend who wouldn't dare lead me into dangerous situations, do you happen to know where I can get a goat for a sacrifi...errr...a party?

Old 01-17-2007, 03:25 AM   #36
TripleMoonsExotic
O my gawd, this is the thread of the week! I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Thank you for making my night, and I hope to read more of your experiences with Sir Killer Vonkillsalot. My fiance loves the name btw, he thinks we should have named our Nile that.

Old 01-17-2007, 05:43 AM   #37
edenlore
Lol. Best of luck with that lovely little terror, at least you seem to be approaching it in a good frame of mind. What are a pair of desecrated kitchen gloves between friends?

Old 01-17-2007, 06:12 PM   #38
SnakeNbake
Entertaining you guys is the least I could do in return for all the great advice. I've always been a fan of seeing the world in a ridiculous way. It seems to make life more enjoyable

Blkkt, I love your calendar idea! I'll definitely be wanting one of those.

I'm so proud of sir killsalot today. I had to reach my hand into the tank to fix his water dish and he didn't even strike at me. He even sniffed my hand and just stared. It appears my forced love is working. He can't resist my charm...and stalking. It's still too soon to buy us some matching friendship bracelets but he doesn't seem to want me dead as much as he did yesterday so that's progress! I'm going to have to rename him Sir Killsalittleless.

Old 01-17-2007, 06:17 PM   #39
diamondlil
I know this is little offtopic, but my formerly psychotic rat snake, Mr William H Bonney (aka Killa) tamed down after the first few weeks enough for this!

Old 01-17-2007, 06:22 PM   #40
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeNbake
I'm going to have to rename him Sir Killsalittleless.
Just snorted 2000 Barolo up my nose- thanks!!

Nanci

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google