CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Microscale

Old 09-17-2019, 12:51 AM   #1
CornsAustria
Microscale

Hi !

I proudly want to introduce my lovely microscale pair here.
He is over a year now and she is from 2019 and a gorgeous little thing !
So my plans will start next year with a het. microscale female from 2016 and if I'm sucsessful I will be the first breeder here in Austria who has done this before !
Here they come !

First is him, second is her... (she is motley also)

Old 09-17-2019, 06:49 PM   #2
hypnoctopus
Neat! I was wondering if people were still working with this morph. I like the high definition look!

Old 09-17-2019, 10:22 PM   #3
Frank Pinello
It would be interesting to see if microscale and scaleless are alleles or version of the same gene like motley and striped.
Has anyone test this theory?

Old 09-18-2019, 09:47 PM   #4
SnakeCreations
I sure like the way these look! Beautiful

-Tonya

Old 09-21-2019, 08:36 AM   #5
chris68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Pinello View Post
It would be interesting to see if microscale and scaleless are alleles or version of the same gene like motley and striped.
Has anyone test this theory?
I would think some of the EU and UK breeders have made those crosses, as microscales seem more available to keepers "over there"

Old 09-22-2019, 03:54 AM   #6
CornsAustria
There are only two official breeders in Europe that sell microscale since last year ! One in the UK, one in the czech republic.
A few microscales from the origin breeder were sold to the US and some stay in europe
I'm proud to have this chance to get some really nice ones from one of the best breeder in the UK
Micro x scaleless I personally woun't do in anyway,... I think that this two gen's not should be crossed, but thats only me Some people have done this surely !

Old 10-07-2019, 09:55 AM   #7
CornsAustria
first shed here with me
'Jewel' likes her mossbox

Old 10-08-2019, 11:07 PM   #8
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypnoctopus View Post
Neat! I was wondering if people were still working with this morph. I like the high definition look!
Tara was working with them for a bit here in WA state, but I think the rest of hers went to Don.

Old 12-15-2019, 01:10 AM   #9
CornsAustria
My little Jewel shed a few days back
she's a very good feeder to

Old 12-15-2019, 01:11 AM   #10
CornsAustria
forgot the picture

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google