• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Fungal infection?

DrMothra

Hello - Long time lurker, first time posting.

My 8 yo butter corn has been very active in the last several weeks. She behaves as if she is hungry, but for the last two weeks refuses mice. She's been drinking normally, and despite disliking baths, submerging herself in her water dish. I noticed these strange dark splotches on her head in the last week as well. Should I take her to the vet for a fungal or bacterial infection?

This is her first Virginia spring after hatching and living in Update New York since 2012. I moved her in September 2019 and put her in a much larger vivarium. She kept buried for most of the winter when not hungry, and became active in late March. She ate normally for several weeks until her current bout of refusal. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20200528_095947 (800x600).jpg
    IMG_20200528_095947 (800x600).jpg
    399.7 KB · Views: 13
Back