• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

iHerp, do you?

While it can be kinda confusing while first approaching, I am glad this thread introduced me to iherp it seems like a cool enough site but I will only track my Candy cane Line through it

Ok... I just made an account and I love the idea of the site! But I can't seem to find Pantherophis guttatus or even just "corn snake" on the list of species! Can anyone help?

Ive never met anyone from iHerp even though I went to Tinley. But Im not really active there except for the tracking feature. Sometimes I read the blogs though and they can be interesting!

Yay Vickie!
Angela, there's several people on iHerp who have met in person at shows. I know they've had big iHerp parties on the show weekends.

I figured it was time to bump this thread up, for any newbies.
I know a few others have since started up with iHerp, it's great to see more people that I know active on iHerp! :)

Yep! We found you and we are addicted too....Buzz says that I (Jamie) am more addicted than he is....

I found that site a few weeks ago and it's awesome! It's so nice to have everything tracked, all nice and clean! I tried using notebooks but I was so hit and miss with them. It's been especially great for tracking cleaning, since all the tanks are on a different rotation.

I don't use any other feature except the tracking, but it seems to be getting bigger all the time.

I found that site a few weeks ago and it's awesome! It's so nice to have everything tracked, all nice and clean! I tried using notebooks but I was so hit and miss with them. It's been especially great for tracking cleaning, since all the tanks are on a different rotation.

I don't use any other feature except the tracking, but it seems to be getting bigger all the time.

I love the batch feed feature! I can feed in groups (like just babies, or just geckos, etc), or I can open it to feed all of them & go from there, plus the checking off the shed at the same time is nice too.

It's also fun to interact with other iHerp people. (Do you have an iHerp hoodie?)

I'm on there! I forget how I found it (recently), but I first added Puff and the new ghost, but now all 5 of my reptiles are listed. Same username here as there.

Gosh this sounds cool, will definite have to make an acct when we get our snake. I can never keep a notebook, my kids are always running off with them. Random pieces of paper are my speciality ;)

Back