• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Biting Snake

FOR COMPARISON:
100_3303.jpg

[/quote]

100_3307.jpg

One of my normals, Zephon:
dec036.jpg
dec034.jpg
dec024-1.jpg

My Amel, Bakti:
october038.jpg
october033.jpg
october030.jpg

Bakti looks less neon red in real life... but in your video of your light one, she looks dark and red like Bakti.

Where did you get your snakes from? I ask because if you got them from a pet store, I would be shocked if you got anything but a normal and an amel.

BTW, your Amel DOESN'T look overweight in the new pics and video. I think the first pic threw everybody off because your normal has such a thin body shape. My normals from Kathy Love are thin like that, too.

She does have a very nice buttery background. I like it very much. :)

After looking at the others pics I've revised my earlier conjecture: The light one is an amel and the dark one is a classic. I've never seen a caramel in person and it is hard for me to differentiate caramel pics from normal pics. The one creamsicle I met had a twitchy attitude and was much longer then an average corn.

Mine (the light one) is very calm. My daughters (the dark one) is hyper or twitchy.
I'm hoping giving them their own tanks will help.

Back