• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Corn Snake photos ONLY, please......

Status
Not open for further replies.
here's a tip, go for a female if your a newbie because they dont bite as much and adapt to you better, just like by baby girl Samus

shadyrules said:
i need help, everything u know bout cornsnakes, and r the albino snakes rare, coz i want 1, and i seen a grey and black 1, i like, wat r they called, which is best 4 a beginner male or female, can u give me sum names for snakes

pleez and fanku
You need to do some hardcore research before you buy one. Also, if you want people to take you seriously, you might want to take into consideration that we're not your school buddies in a chatroom. Most of the time if I see people's posts that look like yours ("wat r" "sum" "pleez and fanku") I ignore them because by the time I figure out what you're trying to say I end up getting annoyed.

I'm not trying to be rude, but think about it.

Sorry Rich Z, I jumped the gun and posted a few non Corn pics before reading this thread. I'd gladly remove them but I'm not allowed to edit my own posts. Won't happen again though.

Sorry bout that..

Sorry Rich, I get carried away sometimes, guilty also as charged, I'll remove it immediately... Marshall P..

not really sure what sort of corn this is ? anyone got any ideas ???
IMG_0445.jpg

Rusty (grey rat cross) is my guess... It looks a little too odd to be a standard normal or a hypo.

-Kat

ive got a breeding pair will this cause any problems with the health of the eggs ?
IMG_0451.jpg
this is the female who is ready to lay anytime now ???

i also got 2 new pictures......one of my baby snow constricting prey , and one (not so clear) of the new snake i bought today , he's in the period that he's shedding his skin so......
it's an elaphe teinura friesei who's in a small viv now , but , if everything goes well with the big guy (95cm now....and still a little one :)) i'll transfer him to a big viv , but first i have to study him a little , get to know of his behaviour etc.... it's used to humans , he lets himself handle really good!
the colors are also great, brown with black , and on his belly he's white , with a stripe of yellow and blue :)

check m out

Attachments

• 160606-172025.jpg
    160606-172025.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 668
  • 160606-173226.jpg
    160606-173226.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 664
Phoenix said:
...it's an elaphe teinura friesei who's in a small viv now , but , if everything goes well with the big guy (95cm now....and still a little one :)) i'll transfer him to a big viv , but first i have to study him a little , get to know of his behaviour etc.... it's used to humans , he lets himself handle really good!
the colors are also great, brown with black , and on his belly he's white , with a stripe of yellow and blue :)

check m out
Sorry to be a jerk, but it's hilarious that you post a photo of a non-corn in a thread started by this site's admin warning members not to post photos of non-corns in the photo forum. You may want to familiarize yourself with this site's layout a little better. :grin01:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back