• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

"Sunset" line black rat males

chris68

Arundel Reptiles
Amelanistic and hypomelanistic?...I'm honestly not sure, but this line was started by Mr George Miskimons from MD, who purchased two "Albino" black rat snakes from Dick Bartlett, one red, one white. These produced normals in the first generation, and over the last 30+ years Mr George has mixed and matched the various resulting colors of babies that he calls "Sunsets", "Sunrises", even ones he's calls "Buttered popcorn" :grin01: eating f/t fuzzies every 5-7 days. $75.00ea and shipping will resume after Jan 1 weather permitting. Msg for any more details and pics or email me at [email protected]. Happy Holidays all...

Attachments

• csad2.jpg
    csad2.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 93
I'm excited to see more fun color morphs in eastern rats. Well and a little sad, as they are regulated in my state a little too much to be worth owning let alone breeding. But I bet that's going to be a very pretty snake.

Do you speak to George often? I haven't talked to him since the last show we did at the Mid Atlantic show. He always had a bunch of his "Licorice" black rat snakes there.

George always seemed to have smile on his face and was one of the more pleasant people to talk to that I can ever recall running into.

Back