• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Jungle Corns on the way!!!!

JungleTrunk

They finally hooked up! I was so excited I had forgotten to put the locks back on the snows lid after putting him back in his habitat and the snow was so amped from breeding, he escaped from his tank and has yet to be found :( I got one hook up from the pair though I was hoping to get more. Hopefully this one hook up will be enough for some Jungles and hopefully the snow Fuh Fuh realizes there aren't any females for him in the real world! Just thought I would share this picture. The last picture I have of the Mister :cry:

Attachments

• CKhook.jpg
    CKhook.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 122
I really hope you find the guy! But if you can't you may have some of his offspring to keep you company :)

Hopefully they'll be little Fuh Fuh's. I was hoping to pair them up more than once. I just can't believe I did that!

Oh you'll find him!! Look under everything along all the walls. Look up on anything he can climb. Keep looking, especially after dark. Don't give up. check the same areas over and over and over.

I'm really hoping he'll show up. I'm just hoping he didn't get in the attic. I've been tearing everything apart looking. It's a nightmare.

The female Cali king is 5 years old and the male snow corn is about 3. The king is 5+ feet the snow is just about 4 ft.

How did you breed them? Did you just put the male snow in there knowing the cali was ready to be bred or did you do some kind of scenting first or? I was too scared to try making hybrids this year :(

Rebecca

How did you breed them? Did you just put the male snow in there knowing the cali was ready to be bred or did you do some kind of scenting first or? I was too scared to try making hybrids this year :(

Rebecca

What I did was first I fed my kings just to make sure they wouldn't be hungry then I put my male king in with the female king until the male was trying to do his thing making female king receptive and in the mood. While I let them get in the mood, I pair my two corn snakes up and wait til they're in the mood... Then I switch the males around real quick and they're still all worked up and don't seem to care about being switched. I haven't got a male king to hook up with a female corn yet. They really try and get really close but no actual hook up ever happens that's why I was so excited when this pair finally hooked!

Also I don't know if it did any good but I put the females first shed after burmation in with them (I took it out for the picture) the female corns shed in with the female king and male corn and the female kings shed in with the male King and female corn. Another thing that can make them get in the mood and to hook up quicker is if you put another male in with the pair.. Sometimes that works but sometimes they just end up competing with eachother and fight and forget all about what they were doing but other times it makes them want to hook up quicker.

Cant wait to see if you get any :D I hope you do, I have really liked alot of the jungle corns I have seen online.

Cant wait to see if you get any :D I hope you do, I have really liked alot of the jungle corns I have seen online.

Me too, I love Jungles. This will be my first time hatching jungles out so I'm really excited. I've been wanting to pair these two up for a long time. I'm planing on holding a male and female back then in the future breed them to my Amel het charcoal and see what I get but that's a long time from now.

Back