CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Making Babies...

Old 03-14-2011, 01:53 PM   #11
taxman123
I dont plan on making a profit and selling them. I have a few friends at pet stores that are going to sell some of them for me. I already made arrangements to keep all of them if necessary. I want to learn the genetics and possibilities of the corn snake. I already raise show pigeons for the same result pattern and color. I figure let me learn the ins and outs of corn snake keeping and maybe in 5 years I can have a quality collection like all of you big timers.. Strictly a hobby not a business. Plus it gives me a great tool to bond with my 16 yr old stepson. Thank you for all your help and concern.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google