• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Need Tips on Built-in Viv

d.neat.oh

Hey all!
My boyfriend and I are currently in the process of building our "apartment" (nice 1600sq.ft. side of my parents' house), and we have the perfect opportunity to build a viv right into our balcony landing. We just want to make sure in doing so that we don't use any materials that could be harmful to our snake. Are there any particular things to avoid? And also, how would we go about making the setup removable (in the event my parents sell the house, and also to be able to get the whole thing out for cleaning)? If you have any advice (or just neat ideas to consider) I'd love to hear it!

-d.neat
1.0.0 Amel Corn Snake
1.0.0 Papillion
0.1.0 Husky/Brittany Spaniel Mix
1.0.0 Maine Coon
1.0.0 Ragdoll

Back