• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Snake exercise room

ECWcorn

Thought I'd share an idea I came up with for my snakes. Last year I lost two adult females to egg binding \ dystocia and had two others recovery with a little help. The main reason I think this happened is lack of movement. Snakes get fat and lazy living the tub life. Having food given to them from silver tongs. Getting your snakes out and handling them helps get some exercise but if you have more than a few that gets time consuming. So I wanted to come up with a snake exercise room of sorts. I wanted to create something that there tub would fit in so the experience would less stressful on my snakes. They have home base with them if they want. I can place the whole tub in for a couple of hours then put another in.
I used an old entertainment center someone was throwing out. I rearranged the self and added screen doors. Its pretty crude but efficient for now. Anyway I hope this gives every one ideas.
Have a good.
Eric

Attachments

• IMG_20170310_122944.jpg
    IMG_20170310_122944.jpg
    532.6 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_20170310_123023_hdr.jpg
    IMG_20170310_123023_hdr.jpg
    517.1 KB · Views: 96
Back