CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Nice site

Old 03-28-2002, 05:54 PM   #1
andys999
Wink Nice site

Hi to everyone, just logged onto this site and wanted to say that I like what I've found.
Is everyone on here except me from the US? I'm from the UK.
I'm enjoying reading other peoples opinions on things, and what's more there are no arguments which seems to be the norm on some of the UK forums
The only thing I don't like is that I'm not able to buy any of the snakes that are for sale, but I can still look on in envy. he he

Keep up the good work

Andy

ps
how long do I remain a junior member for??

Old 03-29-2002, 02:59 AM   #2
lynn
Hi Andy I'm from the UK as well, I live in Co Durham. I think Rachel is from the UK too.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google