CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Natural History/Field Observation
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Natural History/Field Observation Field observations of corn snakes, field collecting, or just general topics about the natural environment they are found in.

Survey tips

Old 05-10-2003, 07:01 PM   #11
AggieTiff
Hmmmm....

We borrowed these traps from the university...I'm not too sure where you'd be able to buy them at. You could probably call any public university that has a wildlife program and ask someone there (a professor of herpetology, for ex). That would be my best suggestion. There are other different kinds of traps as well besides this design, so that is something you could inquire about too.

Old 05-28-2003, 08:30 PM   #12
kenster
Cav,
Those traps in the pic's look just like a minnow trap. Used for catching fishing bait. You should check your local bait and tackle store, or some online sporting good stores. I bet you can find them pretty cheap, and I know they have all different sizes.

Hope that Helps...

Ken

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google