CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Just curious...

Old 03-31-2002, 09:38 PM   #1
nicky
Question Just curious...

Hey everyone,
nothing serious I was just wondering, well see yesterday my cornsnake pooped in his water bowl so I took it out and switched with a little rubbermaid container untill I disenfect it. Well anyway usually my corn will alyways burrow under his log shaped water bowl for cover. But when I switched it he seemed puzzled and won't go under it. Now my question is since he uses this as a cool end hide box will he expirence any stress? And if he does will it be serious enough to be harmful?
Thanks
I'm not totally keen on the subject of what cause snakes stress.
Any help appraited

Old 03-31-2002, 10:42 PM   #2
Kevin M
Shouldnt be a problem. Sounds like he's just getting acclimated to his new eviroment.

-Kev

Old 04-01-2002, 01:29 AM   #3
Simon
shouldn't be much of a problem. Give him some time to adjust. Dont worry, it's just like a new snake in a new environment.
Good luck and Happy Herping!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google