CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

Corn snake owners not into making fake rocks?

Old 06-18-2010, 09:36 PM   #31
azhketh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanci View Post
I remember feeling that way. Till I got my first rack! I don't have a picture at work, but you can see my racks either on my homepage of my website or in a thread here about let's see your snake room or something. .
I just looked at your racks, and they really are very pretty.

Old 06-18-2010, 09:44 PM   #32
Nanci
This is Cherry's house when she was set up for laying. So she's missing her fake rock hide and her big water bowl. But pretty much my bins look like this. Snakes that use hammocks get them!

Old 06-18-2010, 09:46 PM   #33
Nanci
Horrible picture, but you get the idea!

Old 06-19-2010, 04:15 AM   #34
CALIVIK
All my snakes have coconut hides, fake vines, bark hides, rock water bowls & homemade wethides. We have our tanks out where people can go over & see the snakes. Even our 55 gallon is displayed. Yes my 6ft LittleDani has all this w/ him including trees to climb *need to get a hammock*
Its a lot of work to keep cleaned, yet I love the fact everyone gets to visit w/ them & see they are pets. I only have 8 so that makes it easier.

Old 06-19-2010, 07:17 AM   #35
EsotericForest
I will give you this Naci, you have some of the nicest looking bins I've seen. Most bins I see seem kind of barren.

Old 06-19-2010, 07:25 AM   #36
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsotericForest View Post
I will give you this Naci, you have some of the nicest looking bins I've seen. Most bins I see seem kind of barren.
Yeah, I hate that. I always wonder what snakes think that come here to visit. The picture with Azaria- she now has a hammock (but doesn't use it, so it may get given to someone else!) and she will get an adult bowl this summer- she still has her baby bowl. Out of all the stuff they get, they love the paper towel tubes the most, followed by the flat corkbark.

Old 06-19-2010, 07:39 AM   #37
EsotericForest
Funny how they enjoy the cheapest things the most. Seems to go that way with rodents as well

Old 06-19-2010, 08:34 PM   #38
azhketh
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsotericForest View Post
Funny how they enjoy the cheapest things the most. Seems to go that way with rodents as well
lol, same way with cats. Fancy scratching post? Meh. Box it came in? Party time!

Old 06-19-2010, 08:53 PM   #39
marshaelaine
I have found that children will play with big boxes more than whats in them a lot also, anyway mine did,
Marsha

Old 06-19-2010, 09:08 PM   #40
EsotericForest
I remember making forts and everything out of boxes. Good times for sure .

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google