CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Just Purchased from Rich...

Old 03-31-2002, 10:52 PM   #1
Kevin M
Just Purchased from Rich...

1.0 Opal
0.1 Lav het Amel
1.0 Butter
0.1 Caramel het Amel/ Hypo (Amber/Butter)

Sorry, But I'm just so psyched! I cannot wait untill they arrive on Tuesday. I hope to have pictures for you all then...

Merry Christmas!

-Kev

Old 03-31-2002, 11:41 PM   #2
joe clark
Unhappy Well, isn't that just great.....

Kevin,
Please excuse my 'tone.' It's just that it's gettin' real hard listening to all of these 'Serpenco Success Stories.' Rich, pu-leeze start exporting! I know, I know Rich, exporting isn't 'practical.'
In all seriousness, Kevin, congrats on your purchases. The caramel het amber/butter sounds especially appealing.
Hmmm, maybe I need a P.O. Box in say, Syracuse??
joe clark

Old 03-31-2002, 11:41 PM   #3
Susan
Talking Congradulations!!

I've always loved opening my packages from Rich! I usually prefer to buy my snakes at a show so I can see and pick what I want, but I'll always trust Rich to pick for me if I want something and can't make a show. My last purchase from him were a pair of Ambers, and they are absolutely beautiful. One of these days, I'll save enough for a digital camera so that I can start posting some photos.

Old 04-01-2002, 01:43 AM   #4
Simon
Ah~~~~

no~~~~Kelvin!!!!!!

Stop telling us that you got something from Rich!!!!!

I am going insane because I am hearing everyone getting something from him already!!!!

I totally as in 100% agree with joe clark! *sigh* I just need to move to the US someday......

Great to hear that you got some new corns from Rich Kelvin M. Post some pics soon!

Old 04-01-2002, 05:22 AM   #5
LizS
Addictive Corns...

I too got snakes from Rich. I called him one day to order *one* snake, then added another one to that shipment since it's the same price for shipping one as two...

Well, in selecting only 2 snakes I had to give up on all those other colors I wanted...

I now have 8 corns and enlisted friends into getting some as well to split the shipping costs.

Funny how one baby snake can turn into 8

Old 04-01-2002, 09:26 AM   #6
Peter
Actually, in my case it is funny how one baby snake can turn into 34. 17 of which I bought from Rich last Sept.

When I got my snakes, every one was so incredible, I felt like he picked out the best ones just for me.

Quote:

Well, to be honest, that's what I do for each shipment. My wife thinks I'm crazy for going through just about every animal I own to pick out the best ones. That's what you want me to do, now isn't it?

Rich Z

I can't wait to hand pick some more in Jacksonville Sat.

Old 04-01-2002, 01:28 PM   #7
CornsnakeKeeper
Merry Christmas?? I won't ask... must be like Christmas for you when you recieve them though.

Just wondering... what's the opal? Is it a blizzard?

Sounds like you got a good selection there. How many are you up to now?

Hope you plan on getting pictures for all of us to see.

Old 04-01-2002, 02:46 PM   #8
Simon
opal is the one that you are seeing on the top right corner of everypage in the cornsnake.com forum

Old 04-01-2002, 05:50 PM   #9
Kevin M
Thanks everyone. I'm still super psyched. I just want this day to end so that tomorrow will be here and I can recieve my corns. If I could I'd even call in sick so I could be there in person to accept them. Instead my wife is going to see them first! It's just not fair.

-Kev

PS - Whenever I purchase corns I always say Merry Christmas. Cause thats what its like every time. hehe.

Opal = Amel Lavender

Old 04-01-2002, 10:04 PM   #10
CornsnakeKeeper
At least you'll have a reason to get your work done...
Post pictures for us, please!
Try not too watch the clock too much... hehe
It'll be hard

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google