• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

First hook-ups for me!!

Lol....

yeah...i'm fine..going to Girlfriends Mom& dads for easter dinner...that should allow her some alone time and me a few minutes to think of something else. Should be home late...so maybe i'll have a nice suprise when we get home.
Oh and Rich -- try to enjoy your dinner ;)

HOLY BAT CRAP BAT GIRL!!! WE HAVE EGGS ON THE GROUND!!!

But wait!! she's only passed 2 of 14....so we got's a LONG way to go...heres a few quick shots......my god these things are HUGE!!!!.....

Attachments

• eggs1.JPG
    eggs1.JPG
    267.3 KB · Views: 86
  • eggs2.JPG
    eggs2.JPG
    270.2 KB · Views: 86
*cheer* I'm so excited for you!!! (living vicariously through you atm, since it'll still be a few years before I get the chance to start breeding!)

OK...here it comes....

I just wanted to take the time to thank each and everyone of you that has either viewed or posted to this thread...while i understand we have a Long way to go to see pippies..or the other 12 suspected eggs for that matter....you ALL have been outstanding with helping me and my knowledge of cornsnakes and cornsnake breeding grow a Vast amount in a short span of time. if i could buy everybody a beer i surely would. I've had less than 4hrs sleep since waking up 5:00am friday morning. yes it was self induced....no ones fault but mine....But i have been super-charged about this since the first breeding. I think the single most important thing i have learned is....Not to interfere with mother nature....the snake has millions of years of evolution on me...she knows what to do....i only need to be there IF she needs help...otherwise...things will pretty much take care of themselves. again, thank you to everyone that shared in this event with me.

i'm calling it a night....we'll pick this up again in the morning. when i will hopefully be sharing pics of 14 eggs and a content momma! :dancer:

YAY!!!! There so freekin cute!!! I always had a hard time judging how "big" they are, and that quarter sums it up very nicely ;) The dream comment is spot on, I'd probably be dreaming of all the possibilites that could be growing inside each and every one of those eggs--too cool!!!!

only 3 possibilitys...charcoal,ultramel charcoal, or blizzards...unless they both prove het anery..then..yeah..it gets a little freaky.

*cheer* I'm so excited for you!!! (living vicariously through you atm, since it'll still be a few years before I get the chance to start breeding!)

well,
actually it's very exciting & nerve racking all at the same time. you want to do everything "right" when in reality theres really no "right" way. which is what causes me the stress....you try to do everything perfect...but there is no perfect. ya know?
of course i'm a bit extreme in the worry dept.....but i guess that paid off..as this has turned into a monumental thread..2600 views?? wow! and we ain't done yet!

I am so happy for you, Rich. My first clutch ever was slugs. You can ask Zorro how upset I was. I felt like my heart was going to break. You pin so much hope on two little snakes- it is so thrilling when things go as nature intends, which it usually does!

Nanci,

yeah, i'm rather suprised at the apparently viable eggs at the moment. I was honestly trying to prepare for slugs. of course the other 12 could be just that. and if thats what nature(Murphy) deals me...i'll take it.

7:10 am .....she has passed an additional 4 eggs. total of 6 of 14 possible. im leaving her alone..doesnt look distressed..but she does look tired?? there is an egg about 3/8 of an inch prior to her vent..doesnt appear to be as large as the others that came before it....hopefully she's just resting....will check her again around noon.

was up at 6:30 am

Ok..checked on her at 12:00 noon. 1 egg...so 7 total of 14. the only GOOD thing i see so far is that with each egg passed the next one seems to drop right in place....She's just looks tired. Take your time sweetie...1 at a time is fine...lets just get'em all out!

Just a side note:

My Female B.P. (Normal) Has just surpassed the 1500 gram mark...She may need a boyfriend next year. :)

Back