CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

First Hookup-Minerva and Albus

Old 03-02-2011, 11:40 PM   #1
germantank22
First Hookup-Minerva and Albus

Hi All,

Just had my, well second observed, lock-up with albus and minerva! Albus is a ghost motley het stripe (from PJ @ PJCReptiles) and Minerva is an anery mot het hypo stripe (from TNT Reptiles).

I also got this "incubator" from ThinkGeek that Nanci (?) recommended. Seems to work pretty well! http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/gear/6ad2/
Hopefully it will serve to cool some beverages after the pippies are out!

Enjoy the pics (1. Hookup 2. Minerva 3. Albus)

Thanks,
jim

Old 03-04-2011, 06:46 PM   #2
jsschrei
They are both beautiful! Congrats on the lock ups. I'm a Harry Potter fan, and in a way it's a little strange to think about Albus and Minerva breeding LOL!!!

Old 03-06-2011, 06:01 PM   #3
germantank22
Thank you! It's a little better to think about minerva and albus, as compared to the ginny & albus hook-up that I decided not to go with! haha

Old 03-06-2011, 07:05 PM   #4
K. Rene
Congrats on the hook up. We are currently in the process of re-reading all the HP books, can't wait for the last movie!

Old 03-08-2011, 11:00 PM   #5
jsschrei
Quote:
Originally Posted by germantank22 View Post
Thank you! It's a little better to think about minerva and albus, as compared to the ginny & albus hook-up that I decided not to go with! haha
Too funny! Looking forward to seeing egg and pippie pictures

Old 03-11-2011, 02:45 PM   #6
Jessicat
Minerva is beautiful! Great example of the morph.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google