CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Syracuse show?

Old 04-01-2002, 10:06 PM   #1
kenalotia
Question Syracuse show?

Hi,

Does anyone know anything about the NY Herp Expo this year in Syracuse? I can't seem to find any info about it this year. . . But I guess it's a little bit early, as the show is in August every year.

Thx,
kenalotia

Old 04-02-2002, 04:13 PM   #2
PSYCOSNAKEMOM
There is one in White Plains in April

I bet that Rich or Kathy Love would know the date on the shows. Sam~~~~:~

Old 04-02-2002, 06:24 PM   #3
Kevin M
I could be wrong but I dont beleive the Syracuse show will be happening this year. At least I havent heard anything about it.

And the last website for that show (http://www.frontiernet.net/~rd9057/Expo.html) doesnt work anymore...

There is always the NY Metro Reptile Expo this April 28th in Westchester...

-K

Old 04-02-2002, 11:14 PM   #4
kenalotia
some info

As it turns out, I managed to find some information on the Syracuse show right after I posted the question. I didn't find much, but if anyone else is interested, here's what I found:

Saturday, August 24, 2002 from 9:00 - 3:00 at the Drumlins Country Club at 800 Nottingham Rd. in Syracuse. That's all the information that I've found, which seems pretty strange. I suppose I could call the Drumlins Country Club and ask them if it's still scheduled to take place.

kenalotia

Old 04-03-2002, 06:41 PM   #5
Kevin M
Thanks for the info ken. I couldnt find anything anywhere. Looks like I have another show to goto. You wouldnt by chance have an contact info would you?

-Kev

Old 04-03-2002, 08:39 PM   #6
kenalotia
What I mentioned in the last post is all the information I have. I e-mailed the administrative assistant at Drumlins to ask if it was still scheduled to take place. Hopefully I'll hear from her tomorrow, but if you want to try contacting Drumlisn yourself, their phone number is (315) 446-4555. The admin asst's name is Ann Baum and her e-mail is abaum@drumlins.com. If you find any more information, please let me know.

K

Old 04-03-2002, 10:42 PM   #7
Kevin M
Thanks for the info.

-Kev

Old 04-04-2002, 09:59 AM   #8
kenalotia
Cool Syracuse show IS happening

I just heard back from the admin asst. at Drumlins. I quote, "event is confirmed 10am-4pm contact is Larry Kenton 410-526-4184." So there it is. Time is a little bit different from what I originally posted, but it's definitely happening.

K

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google