CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Amethyst exotics first season!

Old 08-28-2015, 03:24 PM   #91
MysticExotics
Yay for babies!!! FINALLY!!

Old 08-28-2015, 03:25 PM   #92
Tavia
Major congrats on the twins!

Old 08-28-2015, 03:25 PM   #93
beccassseven
Also, the Mrs. laid another clutch last night. All slugs except for one. Ended up tossing all of them but here's a pic. She came out with another 12 (a few not pictured). I did not breed her again after she laid, so maybe I will next year if she's going to do this again? She still looks really good, as she was nice and muscular before laying the first time!

Old 08-28-2015, 03:30 PM   #94
mkmorphs
Twins in your first clutch?! How exciting! Can't wait to see them all

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Old 08-28-2015, 03:32 PM   #95
beccassseven
Yep, twinsies in my first clutch!!

Old 08-28-2015, 03:39 PM   #96
MysticExotics
Are you keeping any?
Have you thought about keeping one/both of the twins to produce more twins down the road?
Twins and triplets generally do produce more twins and triplets.

Old 08-28-2015, 05:31 PM   #97
beccassseven
Really? Didn't know that! I was planning on keeping at least a pair or a trio! I'll have to clearly label those little ones when they do decide to come out. So far, 8 have pipped. I'm no expert on day old in-egg hatchlings but they all look like normals so far.

Murphy..

Old 08-28-2015, 05:32 PM   #98
beccassseven

Yes, fruit fly, you're gorgeous... now get out of my pictures...

Old 08-28-2015, 05:38 PM   #99
Tavia
I was thinking that they looked like normals, so went back to the pairing to see what the possibilities are and none of them look like Lavenders to me. However, one of the twins and especially the baby part way out next to the twins looks very light, kind of Hypoish.

Old 08-28-2015, 05:43 PM   #100
Tavia
Could be a lavender, I guess, since I have almost no experience with what they look like freshly hatched ...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google