CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

Available Cornsnakes!! New updates!!

Old 07-30-2016, 01:26 PM   #11
MysticExotics
Here's some quick pics I snapped this morning.
Rhyolite $180
Obsidian $195
Flint $195

Pyrite ($180) is in shed, I will get a current pic post shed.

Old 08-01-2016, 12:23 AM   #12
MysticExotics
2015 Sunkissed ph Cinder, Hypo, Terrazzo $75
Produced by Jarrett Kime
Out of a Classic het Sunkissed Terrazzo phet Cinder Hypo x Same. ACR#9629

2015 Sunkissed Diffused het Amel Motely ph Hypo Lavender $175
Produced by Matt Stewart of NW Bloodlines. ACR#9630
Sire: Orn (Amel het BR Hypo Lavender Motley/Stripe? SK)
Dam: Stripa (Motley (stripe?) het SK BR Hypo Lavender)
GrandSire: Streak (Hypo Lavender Vanishing (Motely)Stripe)
GrandDam: Sunkissed Bloodred het Amel Motley

Old 08-03-2016, 11:47 PM   #13
MysticExotics
**Sold!!*"

Old 08-04-2016, 04:14 PM   #14
HerpsOfNM
If I had the cash I'd tell you to sneak that Roylance sunkissed in my box with the miamis. My male ghost stripe (Casper) I believe is ph SK.

Would be a great way to prove him out possibly, as well as any hets she might be holding. You interested in a breeding plan for next year? Email me.

Old 08-05-2016, 01:34 AM   #15
MysticExotics
**Sold!!**

Old 08-08-2016, 12:07 AM   #16
GMR_TFH
Is any of the pos homo tessera still available? How do you know they're super or homo tessera or what makes you think they are?

Old 08-08-2016, 05:51 PM   #17
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyT213 View Post
Is any of the pos homo tessera still available? How do you know they're super or homo tessera or what makes you think they are?
Yes, I have several possible Super/homo Tessera's available.
We don't know yet if there are any markers indicating if they're super/homo, because that hasn't been tested.

That is what this clutch was for, to help determine that.
There were 16 Tessera's in this clutch, and about 25% of those should be Super's/homo's. Considering I've picked three, maybe four to keep and test, odds are than a few of these are Supers/homo's.
We just don't know which ones are, until they're bred.
They will need to be paired with non Tessera's, and any Super/homo Tessera's will produce 100% Tessera babies.

Old 08-09-2016, 09:32 PM   #18
MysticExotics
**Sold!!**

Old 08-10-2016, 02:18 AM   #19
GMR_TFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticExotics View Post
Yes, I have several possible Super/homo Tessera's available.
We don't know yet if there are any markers indicating if they're super/homo, because that hasn't been tested.

That is what this clutch was for, to help determine that.
There were 16 Tessera's in this clutch, and about 25% of those should be Super's/homo's. Considering I've picked three, maybe four to keep and test, odds are than a few of these are Supers/homo's.
We just don't know which ones are, until they're bred.
They will need to be paired with non Tessera's, and any Super/homo Tessera's will produce 100% Tessera babies.
How much are you asking for the tesseras?

Old 08-10-2016, 02:45 AM   #20
GMR_TFH
I've actually been following your post in regards to this clutch and was reading about what you guys were discussing in regards to the ability to even make super tessera. I'm not completely convinced that the 25% chance is correct in the case of tessera. It's kind of odd that with the amount of tessera x tessera clutches that Don Soderberg has produced that he's not hit the odds but only once. His was a male and it was spotted over seas to someone though not sure if who that was. I tend to believe that is highly likely that the dominant negative theory suggested on that other post is the likely cause of this and with the idea that is also possibly sex linked as well. It is possible I suppose that many of the homo tessera went into homes that aren't breeders, but I find that highly unlikely that at least a few didn't make it through the cracks into a breeders collection. I have three tessera currently myself and had plans on pairing my hypoberry amel tessera ph anery to my hypoberry tessera het amel or ultra ph anery from last year's clutch myself when they're old enough to see what would possibly come from that pairing.

On another note, I noticed you're from Puget Sound WA. I was stationed at PSNS in Bremerton. While there, I lived in Port Orchard with my then husband. I am originally from and currently live in the southeastern part of Virginia, but I really enjoyed my time while in WA and wouldn't mind living there again if all of my family weren't here on the east coast.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google