CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Classifieds Section > Corn Snakes For Sale
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Corn Snakes For Sale Got too many? Had a change of interest? Babies hatched out and you want to make some money so you can buy others? This is the place to try to sell them. ALL members may post ads here.

2017 BrightHope babies

Old 08-20-2017, 04:58 PM   #1
Caryl
2017 BrightHope babies

These lovely, healthy babies are feeding well on unscented pinkies, growing, shedding. They're from 3 different pairings, clutches separated by double-spacing. Prices on cubes (selectively bred genetic stripe) vary with the amount of cubing. I'm FedEx certified. Feel free to fext me with questions; 228 219 9714.

Erik the Red x Tulip
1.1 amel het diffusion, stripe, 66% ph anery A, caramel $25 ea
1.0 amel broken cube/chaos het diffusion, 66% ph anery A, caramel $50
1.1 amel stripe het diffusion, 66% ph anery A, caramel $85/95
1.0 caramel het stripe, amel, diffusion, 66% ph anery A $30
1.1 classic het diffusion, stripe, amel, 66% ph anery A, caramel $25 ea

Odin x Sceptre
1.0 anery caramel stripe (half vanished) het hypo, 66% ph amel $95
1.1 caramel het hypo, stripe, anery A, 66% ph amel $30 ea
1.0 caramel ghost het stripe, 66% ph amel $60
1.0 caramel ghost stripe, 66% ph amel $125
2.0 caramel stripe het hypo, anery A, 66% ph amel $75 ea

Rubik x Dazzler
3.0 amel cube 66% ph anery A, 50% ph caramel, hypo $85-100
5.1 amel partial cubey stripe 66% ph anery A, 50% ph caramel, hypo $85
1.1 snow cube 50% ph caramel, hypo $90/100
1.1 snow stripe, cubey 50% ph caramel, hypo $65/75

I also have babies who think that corn snakes are supposed to start on lizards and who are currently feeding on pinky mice scented with geckos. If anyone wants to take the extra effort that these require I will sell them at half price. They're not "non-feeders;" I have dealt with my own and taken some from other breeders. So far I've have never had one who didn't switch over to unscented at some point. This groups includes amels, amel, caramel and snow cubes/partial cubes, and anery caramel.
Thanks again for looking!

Old 08-22-2017, 11:42 AM   #2
Caryl
Here are some pics by request of the xanthic/ caramel snow stripe, a snow cube and a hatching pic. More coming later. Thanks for looking.

Old 08-22-2017, 11:56 AM   #3
Caryl
Sorry, technical difficulties.

Old 08-22-2017, 01:32 PM   #4
Caryl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caryl View Post
Sorry, technical difficulties.
pics attached now.

Old 08-22-2017, 10:00 PM   #5
Caryl
More pics

The anery caramel stripe, a caramel stripe, and the caramel ghost stripe whose colors are very difficult to show. This pic does show his pretty silver-blue eye. Thanks again for looking.

Old 08-27-2017, 04:25 PM   #6
Caryl
SPECIAL PRICING !! If you buy any three babies, take 25% off! Yep, any three of your choice. You can get a traditional trio or anything else that tickles your fancy. Bloodlines include animals from Kathy Love, Serpenco, Mohrsnakes. They're only going to get prettier as they grow.

Old 08-29-2017, 05:18 PM   #7
Arpolis
I just got some babies from Caryl. They are very pretty and she has been nothing but great with her customer service. Just wanted to give a shout out of confidence in case anyone is looking but not sure if they should work with Caryl.

Old 08-31-2017, 09:45 AM   #8
Caryl
Aw, shucks!! Thanks, Arpolis! I'm happy that the you're happy, and most of all that the babies will have a happy home. My hubby and I have been involved with corns for years but I'm sure that our name is unfamiliar to newer folks since we've been off the forum for some time as health problems slowed us down. Thanks for the shout out!

Old 12-16-2017, 11:13 AM   #9
Mhporter14
Do you have 2 corn snakes for sale? We are looking for our boys and it doesn’t matter how “special” they are just matters how friendly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google