CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Corn Snake Beauty Pageant!

Old 02-12-2007, 05:45 PM   #11
gwb8568
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgeek
I don't care who wins, I just want to know how the hell you'll fit the sashes on 'em without shoulders and stuff.

regards,
jazz
i don't know........myself, i was kind of wondering how their bikini bottoms were staying on without hips.

galen

Old 02-12-2007, 05:46 PM   #12
Tula_Montage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwb8568
i don't know........myself, i was kind of wondering how their bikini bottoms were staying on without hips.
I had a proven female sunglow mot with great hips... Of course she never kept her bikini bottoms on very often

Old 02-12-2007, 05:51 PM   #13
slipperyfeet
Thumbs up great stuff

wat a fantastic read , i think you all are very beautiful snakes and ALL deserve to win made me chuckle ,great pics lovin it

Old 02-12-2007, 05:52 PM   #14
plasticknives
hahahah what a bunch of classy ladies we have here.

tula- i love that rainbow shot- how did you do that??? I love fooling around with photoshop- but my computer's a little slow when it comes to processor speed so sometimes I just get fed up with it. I wish I could fool aorund more with it without spending hours on end....

do we any any muscly ( ....the word "muscly" always looks wrong to me somehow)
male contestants? any perfect pictures of masculinity out there?
... although i guess a pageant IS awfully girly, real males CHALLENGE these pointless stereotypes, right?

lol

Old 02-12-2007, 06:00 PM   #15
Tula_Montage
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasticknives

tula- i love that rainbow shot- how did you do that??? I love fooling around with photoshop- but my computer's a little slow when it comes to processor speed so sometimes I just get fed up with it. I wish I could fool aorund more with it without spending hours on end....

lol
Something along the lines of magic wand tool, select saddles, change the hue of the secion. A long process I guess LOL

I have a better one of a royal and a boa. I was in a rush with the corn so I did it pretty crappy.

Old 02-12-2007, 07:46 PM   #16
Nanci
Quote:
Originally Posted by plasticknives
do we any any muscly ( ....the word "muscly" always looks wrong to me somehow)
male contestants? any perfect pictures of masculinity out there?
Yeah, let's see some guys in Speedos!!

Nanci

Old 02-15-2007, 05:03 PM   #17
LabrinthianPomp
heh, this is awesome.

i agree, lets see some speedos!
or maybe some of those weird muscle man suits, the ones that go over their shoulders?

Old 02-16-2007, 04:17 PM   #18
Cursed_Witch
Shouldn't we do pic of the month contest?

id love to see speedos on our guys.....im trying to make Stewie wear one...he prefers to be naked

Old 02-17-2007, 06:39 PM   #19
suecornish
Okay, you guys -- ya'll are crazy. I have never laughted so hard and right after dinner. Okay, how do I get a photo scanned into forum. Ms. Gaia is trying to pry her lid off to get her photo taken. She is so confident that she will win she has ordered her crown.

(Do you get the picture that I fit right in with this fine group of snake parents.)

Old 02-17-2007, 09:21 PM   #20
plasticknives
you can upload the photos onto a host site like photobucket, or you can attach them directly, i think....

i'm not really sure waht you mean by scan them into the forum though?

I'd love to see more pictures...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google