• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

This year or wait?

Pep talk?

diamondlil said:
Pearl and Buck are in their honeymoon tub. So far, she's flagged her tail, he's doing the jerky dance, and then a bulge at his cloaca...............he pooped on her! I've wiped her off and given him a pep-talk
What did you say? Now that it is out with the old get on with the..... :grin01:

diamondlil said:
I don't know why, but I just didn't expect it to smell of, you know!

LMAO I can't imagine what your on about Missus! :rolleyes:

edit: Jee I wasted my 5000th post on this!! :grin01:

Thank god I've got so many pinkies in the nest, now I'll cull them small in hopeful preparation. (happy couple still at it)

Tula_Montage said:
LMAO I can't imagine what your on about Missus! :rolleyes:

edit: Jee I wasted my 5000th post on this!! :grin01:
Am laughing so hard at that I woke the dog up! Splendid turn of phrase, Elle. Mind you I don't see how celebrating my snakies' first love-in could be a waste of a post. I'm going to pour myself a southern comfort while they carry on

Any idea how long it's supposed to take? There's some very romantic tail-tip twining and shuddering going on

I suppose it's all down to how many Barry White CD's you have and how long they last LOL. Seriously I don't think theres a time limit on that kind of stuff Janine ;)

They've finished. I've had time to pop pinkies in the freezer and will now download and post the piccies of the happy couple

So, here's my ingredients for het amel/blood/anery babies, I hope

Attachments

• 6a.JPG
    6a.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 214
  • 16a.JPG
    16a.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 214
  • 17a.JPG
    17a.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 215
  • 27a.JPG
    27a.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 214
And the afterglow shots

Attachments

• 28a.JPG
    28a.JPG
    24.9 KB · Views: 213
  • 29a.JPG
    29a.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 213
  • 31a.JPG
    31a.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 214
The dirty wee buggers!

I hope they have the nets needed for snows, amels, anery! Just to get a nice varied clutch.

Pearl has put on 69grams since the first mating, and only had room for 1 mouse tonight :rolleyes:
I've put her laybox in the viv, with damp sphagnum moss. Now I'm getting really excited!

Attachments

• 113a.JPG
    113a.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 175
  • 117a.JPG
    117a.JPG
    29.3 KB · Views: 175
Back