CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Breeding/Egg Production & Care
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Breeding/Egg Production & Care Any topics concerning breeding of the cornsnake, brumation, egg laying, or issues concerning problems in any step along the way.

Oh nooo....

Old 04-01-2008, 05:01 PM   #31
Tula_Montage
one hundred and one, one hundred and two... nope still not working. And shes out the laybox again... Please Lacey baby, just go in and sit down and chill out and PUSHHHHH!

Old 04-01-2008, 07:08 PM   #32
Susielea
Oooh come on Lacey, stop scaring your Momma and lay those eggs like a good girl

Elle, I've got just about everything I can get crossed, crossed for a successful laying (that is without breaking any bones...lol)

Good luck and best wishes, you're in my thoughts

Old 04-02-2008, 03:13 AM   #33
Tula_Montage
Thank you so much Susie, I cannot tell you how much I have appreciated your support throughout this whole escapade. No egglets or slugs this morning but shes back in the laybox. No doubt she will be out in 10 minutes just to annoy me.

Old 04-02-2008, 05:50 AM   #34
diamondlil
After Pearl's ordeal last year, I'm right there wishing you well girlie.

Old 04-02-2008, 06:26 AM   #35
Alan 2
Elle sorry to read about Lacey's predicament hope all comes good for her soon .
My solution to this stressful time is quite simple Lots of fags and plenty COFFEE or a bottle of Vodka but the first helps more now that i don't drink , helps relieve the stress .
AJ

Old 04-02-2008, 06:59 AM   #36
Susan
Elle, just try to leave her alone. I check nest boxes on females that are due to lay just once a day...a quick look and that's it! You're going to drive yourself crazy and constantly checking her will just stress her out. You may think you're not disturbing her, but she knows you're there...watching. How would you feel if you were trying to make a really big poop and someone was on the other side of the bathroom door, waiting and listening, and even occasionally peeking in? (insert toilet smilie here)

Old 04-02-2008, 07:12 AM   #37
Serpent2007
sorry to hear about your troubles elle.all will right itself soon
Noel

Old 04-02-2008, 07:24 AM   #38
bitsy
Quote:
How would you feel if you were trying to make a really big poop and someone was on the other side of the bathroom door, waiting and listening, and even occasionally peeking in? (insert toilet smilie here)
Oh man, that's sooo not a picture I needed in my head!

Sorry to hear she's still giving you the runaround Elle.

Old 04-02-2008, 11:27 AM   #39
Tula_Montage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan 2 View Post
My solution to this stressful time is quite simple Lots of fags and plenty COFFEE or a bottle of Vodka but the first helps more now that i don't drink , helps relieve the stress .
AJ
I have smoked a zillion fags since I found that first slug.

No more eggs this afternoon. And shes not in her laybox. I have only checked her once this morning and I will not look in until tomorrow. I'm being so good

I won't start to panic until friday...

Old 04-02-2008, 11:45 AM   #40
patm1313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan 2 View Post
AJ
For the snake or for Elle?

Anyway, I'm wishing you and your snake luck, Elle.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google