CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

My New Viv. Progress Shots

Old 10-08-2008, 02:17 AM   #31
Jadie.Glitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Maya View Post
With just enough space for airflow

Now for some lights

And some Styrofoam

So far so good, I think
You said "and some styrofoam" and I noticed that the next pic had walls added... are the walls made out of styrofoam?? Does this work? I LOVE your vivs so far and I am considering doing something similar which is why I ask. Thanks!! ^_^

Old 10-08-2008, 03:05 AM   #32
Mr. Maya
Hey, no problem. Ask away. Yes, it is 40mm Styrofoam Insulation panels for the walls. Glued is the frame with Food quality Silicone.

Old 10-08-2008, 03:39 AM   #33
Jadie.Glitch
Neat ^_^. How much did panels that size cost you where you live??

Old 10-10-2008, 06:05 AM   #34
Mr. Maya
I´m not sure anymore how much they cost. I think it was around 18 Euro for 8 or 9 panels measuring 1m x 0.5m

Old 10-10-2008, 06:08 AM   #35
Mr. Maya
Here are some update photos with fake plants.

Hope you like

Old 10-10-2008, 06:14 AM   #36
wycherley
dude thats ace! is it just for corn or for other types or things?

Old 10-10-2008, 06:54 AM   #37
Mr. Maya
For now it´s just for Corns. Who Knows what the future will bring, however My current plans will filling it up with corns. Thanks for the comments and questions.

Old 10-10-2008, 09:46 AM   #38
Drewby07
This really has me inspired....these are some awesome looking vivs...thanks so much for taking the time to post them!

Old 10-10-2008, 10:15 AM   #39
Maize411
Talking

Wow that viv is coming along great!!! I love what you've done with it :0) Just a question..I see the lights on the top viv..but how are they going to get to the lower viv? Or are there lights down there to? Either way it looks really good :0) With something like that I would get a GTP or an ATB just to have a nice display snake for such a nice viv :0)

Old 10-10-2008, 10:58 AM   #40
Squeaker
What an outstanding job, you have done. That is beautiful and you should be very proud of what you have done for your babies. Thanks for sharing. Wanna come to my house and build me one? Ha Ha

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google