• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

!!!! My Unexpected EGGS !!!!

i managed to get a few shots today for a bit of an update with pics!

first off it will be the eggs, it's clear to see which one of them is worst of! lol it looks like a cabbage!
dizzles will be on the next post......

2009_0320pictures0001.jpg

2009_0320pictures0002.jpg

2009_0320pictures0003.jpg

2009_0320pictures0004.jpg

and heres Dizzles, i took her out for a couple of minutes to get a few pics.
shes still a bit thin but now shes eating that shouldnt be a problem for too long!

2009_0320pictures0006.jpg

2009_0320pictures0007.jpg

2009_0320pictures0008.jpg

2009_0320pictures0011.jpg

As we say in the south, "Bless her little heart!" Considering what she's been through, Dizzles looks great! It looks like you ought to get some babies out this. (Maybe that one egg will hatch a brussels sprout! ha ha) We're all anxious to see them. I hate waiting.

As we say in the south, "Bless her little heart!" Considering what she's been through, Dizzles looks great! It looks like you ought to get some babies out this. (Maybe that one egg will hatch a brussels sprout! ha ha) We're all anxious to see them. I hate waiting.

bless her little heart indeed! lol
could you imagine that, a new breed of snake, a brussel sprout/corn hybrid!
we could call it a brussel corn! :cheers:

Well Brett they have Cabbage Patch kids, so why no Cabbage patch corns?
I agree Dizzles looks amazing for what she's been through.
And 4 0f the 5 still look promising Brett.
Thanks for the update! I am so anxious to see what comes from these eggs.
Your doing great with Dizzles and her eggs!

thanks tim :)
that egg was looking bad for a while so its no surprise that it hasn't made it!
everyday that the other eggs make it through is another day that there closer to hatching! i wish i could speed time up and get to the good bit! lol

Just saw this thread for the first time. I'm glad mom seems to be doing ok. I hope the eggs hatch out for ya!

Brett, we are freaks. Normal people don't talk to snakes. (Who'd ever want to be normal?:shrugs:)

DOUBLE DITTO TO THAT~~~!

I am just hoping my "Whytsnake" doesn't push me off the edge...LOL I just want to awake and see eggs and her doing fine! LOL Yeah Right huh!?! Her & I are BOTH virgins to this whole egg thing! As most of you know, up until a few weeks ago... We had called Whytsnake "HE" since we got "HER" back in 2005~ lol Now Im worrying about every little move she makes, or if she IS NOT moving... "Is that a LUMP? Is THAT NORMAL?" lol My hubby is about ready to lock me up and SHE HASN'T EVEN LAID YET!! lmao!

Hope I can keep my cool like you! (But remembering that I am a member of WONDERFUL CLUB OF FREAKS... makes it ALL much easier!
~Mary Ann

my girlfriend has even started talking to the snakes now, lol its funny though, she puts a voice on like the kind of voice you use when you talk to a baby! haha
dizzles has just had two small mice! shes doing great!

my girlfriend has even started talking to the snakes now, lol its funny though, she puts a voice on like the kind of voice you use when you talk to a baby! haha
dizzles has just had two small mice! shes doing great!

Your Girlfriend sounds like a Woman after my own heart!! Watching my poor Snow, Whytsnake, getting FATTER by the minute and has been for over a week now, I talk soothingly to her and let her know I understand how miserable she must be! (And my hubby giggles at me too!)

Snake On!
~Mary Ann

ok i think we may have a problem guys!

yesterday i noticed, out of nowhere, that dizzles has got *sigh* another 2 eggs lumps right near her vent!
that was on wednesday morning when i noticed and its now thursday night near enough 12 oklock! Im a bit worried this time that she may be in a bit of bother. I took her out before and had a gentle feel at the bumps and they definitely feel like more eggs.
im going to give her til morning to hopefully pass these two but if she doesn't manage i will be officially worried. AGAIN!

Geez! this girl never stops. You might think about taking her to a vet and having her x-rayed to see what's going on.

I have to agree, a vet is sounding nice right now. Never know whats going on in there! Good luck to you and your snake! :)

Back