• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

My last outting of the season

HeavenHell

Okeetee Freak
Frost on my roof this morning signals the end of the 2013 herping season for me, sadly. I had a great time finding and photographing critters this year.

My highlights were the Timber Rattlesnakes and the big Bullsnake I found late in the season. Having said that I'm equally grateful to all the garter and watersnakes that took a few moments out of their lives to pose for me in 2013.

Here's a few shots from Sunday. Hopefully they will tide you over til Spring 2014!

Garter snake rustling through the fall leaves.

2723_framed by heavensherps, on Flickr

My first walking stick. If it hadn't been moving, well I never would have spotted it.

2709_framed by heavensherps, on Flickr

A cute little chipmunk that practically begged me to take his photo. Look at that pose :)

2743_framed by heavensherps, on Flickr

Back