• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Yup...it's another Daytona pickup thread :)

Gralena

Corn Snake Diva
Well, this was my first year at Daytona and it was AWESOME!! I was only "allowed" to bring home one snake (money is tight) but I managed to sneak home two...one will be posted in general chit chat since it is a non-corn. Here is my only corn pick up. He is an 07 Motley Ghost from Bayou. I have been looking for a male ghost for a while and I think he is gorgeous!! He was a bit feisty yesterday but I think he needs some resting time from his travels. I honestly don't understand the whole motley or Stripe thing...he was labeled motley but looks striped?!?
I went to Daytona with my 14yr old son (great way to force a teenager to talk to you for 6 hours, hee hee). On the way home we decided he had to be named after something we saw on a billboard. So....introducing Harvey. (from a restaurant sign named Harvey's)

Attachments

• H-at show.jpg
    H-at show.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 137
  • H-peeking.jpg
    H-peeking.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 135
  • H-body.jpg
    H-body.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 136
  • H-Belly.jpg
    H-Belly.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 137
  • H-tongue.jpg
    H-tongue.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 139
Superb ghost motley! I would trust Rob's label as Harvey looks to indeed be a motley. What is confusing you is the fact that he is an awesome striped motley. Motley can show a variety of patterns from hurricane, Q-tipped to fully pin-striped/striped and everything in between.

OH-man...another thread..ARE YOU KIDDING!?...thats it lady you are fired!

LOL..just klidding..We love to see Snakies....you should know that by now!..LOL

~~'manda:cheers:

Back