CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

Driving me Crazy!

Old 04-19-2015, 11:30 AM   #1
materwitch
Driving me Crazy!

This darn snake is driving me out of my mind!!! He keeps climbing to the top of his tank and trying to wedge himself between the glass and the lid. Now, I suppose he is just trying to get out and find himself a lady friend, however, his butt is too big for the area he is trying to fit in to....soooo, he keeps falling down with a big crash!! The sound is driving me nuts, my dogs nuts, my cat nuts...plus I'm afraid he is going to knock himself senseless at some point. I need some kind of a snake dating service to help get this Spring Fever out of his system already.

Old 04-19-2015, 08:51 PM   #2
Ravenessa
roflmao that sounds adorable <3

Old 04-19-2015, 10:00 PM   #3
Rigby & Marcy
Mine too. Rigby keeps ripping down his bendy branch and all his vines. I want to get him a naughty magazine or something. Sheesh.

Old 04-20-2015, 08:25 AM   #4
materwitch
The swimsuit edition of Snakes Illustrated....

Old 04-20-2015, 06:01 PM   #5
smigon
Every single baby I have ever had does this. NOW you know just HOW important a locking lid is!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google