CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

"No, bad snake!"

Old 03-12-2005, 12:26 PM   #11
Spirit
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelyonsking
LOL- and seing as your avatar (misery) has the snake on your keyboard, I'd certainley be careful! I can't even image cleaning poop out of it!
Are you talking to me? Because he's not on my keyboard, and his name isn't Misery (I didn't get that). lol

Old 03-12-2005, 12:30 PM   #12
howiet4702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit
Are you talking to me? Because he's not on my keyboard, and his name isn't Misery (I didn't get that). lol

Spirit,

He is talking about Misery (original poster). His avatar has his snake on his keyboard....

Old 03-12-2005, 03:02 PM   #13
thelyonsking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit
Sorry to cornfuse you... I was laughing at your comment about being ready to blow and then warning misery to watch the keyboard...

Note to self- no posting until at least 1 can of Mt Dew consumed in morning.

Old 03-12-2005, 03:37 PM   #14
misery
Quote:
LOL- and seing as your avatar (misery) has the snake on your keyboard, I'd certainley be careful! I can't even image cleaning poop out of it!
I'd have an excuse to get a new laptop.

Old 03-12-2005, 04:10 PM   #15
wolf8583
Maybe your snake is just telling you that your sheets are dirty and it is time to change them, and he is just giving you the reason to get it done.

Old 03-12-2005, 06:34 PM   #16
Spirit
Quote:
Note to self- no posting until at least 1 can of Mt Dew consumed in morning.
HAHAHAHA! Apperently, the same goes for me. I slept typed that, I think. It made absolutely no sense!

S'all good now though. The light has been turned on.

*sigh* It's fun to be dumb sometimes. LOL

Old 03-13-2005, 10:21 AM   #17
snakemom47
Hey, if you had to live next to your poop, wouldnt you wait til you were outside of your home?

Old 03-14-2005, 01:34 AM   #18
Rosebear
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom47
Hey, if you had to live next to your poop, wouldnt you wait til you were outside of your home?
Now THAT'S putting it into perspective!

Old 03-20-2005, 05:50 AM   #19
Godzilla2000
I can't say as though I've had this issue with my snakes. They are usually good little critters and do not defacate all over everything on me. Now my birds are a different story.

Old 03-21-2005, 10:23 PM   #20
TrpnBils
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujube
My corn refuses to poop in her cage--at all. Haha.. I've come to expect that she'll go whenever I have her out, so I've stationed a roll of paper towels next to her cage. Thus far it has worked at least 90% of the time. Just come to expect that she'll leave you a present and have a "catching device" ready when you get your corn out. Welcome to the club.
Mojo has gone in his cage for the most part, but he somehow manages to get it like 4" up on the side of the aquarium most of the time. I'm not sure how, but it's probably quite a sight to see...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google