CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Behavior
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Behavior General topics or questions concerning the way your cornsnake may be acting.

HELP! Snake is acting very odd!

Old 01-01-2008, 08:46 PM   #11
MerlinsPop
Hi... if possible, bump the warm side temps up a bit. You said it's 76/77. Try going up to the low/mid 80s.

I know the position you described. It's like the head stopped but the body kept crawling for a bit. I've seem mine do that now and then. Never thought of it as a sleep position, but it very well could be I suppose.

Old 01-01-2008, 09:17 PM   #12
Susielea
I agree with Merlin, the warm side should be a little higher.

I've seen one of my corns do that full bodied ess bend, when my cat spooked the living daylights out of her!!

So maybe your kitty got a bit naughty while you were out?
That could also account for the water spillage.

Old 01-14-2008, 10:51 AM   #13
strawberry_bunny
i hope hes ok, when we got jack from the breeder (hes my sisters but shes away at uni so im looking after him) the breeder said that every time she went to check on them/feed them etc he'd sloshed all the water out of his bowl he did this alot. However if this is not usual for him then just keep an eye on him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google