• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Anery motley scaleless

the little man is out of his shed now and look how he changes - nothing *lol*

I'd like to know sooo bad if he turns out to be more grey or more white when he gets older !! Can't wait !!! ;)

Attachments

• IMG_9344.JPG
    IMG_9344.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 94
Super cute. I love how soft the scaleless feel. Like velvet. Xo can’t wait to see your baby in a year or so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the little one makes great steps - but his 'colour' changes not a lot !

Attachments

• IMG_0831.JPG
    IMG_0831.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1001.JPG
    IMG_1001.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 61
same snakie - different background :)

little Gray is doing so great !

Attachments

• IMG_1371.JPG
    IMG_1371.JPG
    32.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1376.JPG
    IMG_1376.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1398.JPG
    IMG_1398.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 48
So absolutely gorgeous. I want to snuggle with it so badly lol Someday I will have one of these! I mean look at that little face <3 how could you not fall in love.

Oh . I know what you mean !
I have a few scaleless but everyone has different lips ;)
All are gorgeous - can't decide which one is better

Attachments

• IMG_0965.JPG
    IMG_0965.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1297.JPG
    IMG_1297.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_8603.JPG
    IMG_8603.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0894.JPG
    IMG_0894.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 43
Their lips are one of the reasons why I love them so much. I always get a good chuckle over them and think of Omar Gosh saying Gimme Kiss lol.

So lovely and I definitely have put a scaleless on my list of lovelies to have lol. Of course here in Canada I'm not sure what my options are on where I can attain one but I will have one darnit. They are so amazing looking.

Back