• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hey...What's this?

Bekah

What's the deal with the reputation points on the little scale icon? I just noticed it. Can anyone explain what this is for? Are these points redeemable for prizes? (Just kidding.)

:crazy02: lol, i just noticed them also. I guess that if you really like somones post you can.... increase their reputation :p

You mean the little green dot right near the scales? That means the user is online or at least in the forum from what I've gathered. Or do you mean that other green dot thingy? LOL! I'm seeing spots!

Ooohh...almost forgot...

Wouldn't it be nice to know who gave you your reputation points so you could give a quick thanks??

LOL! Bad reputation points? Can you get those too?!?! Why on earth would you get bad reputation points? I think you've been very nice and helpful! (I still wanna know if I can redeem them for prizes, though) LOL!

LOL I think 10 reputation points count as $10 toward anything from serpencos price list. If you are really cool you can get a pair of butter motleys before the month is over. LOL

:roflmao:

Oooohh...sign me up for that deal...I'll horde my points for a year! LOL! Now where did Rich say that redemption form was?

Bekah, if you hover the mouse over that green block by the number post posts under your name, and you will see something wierd (it seems you are on a distingushed road!!!! what ever that is!!!!) it doesn't relate to number of posts and only some people are on this 'Road'.
Bizaar....

Cindy,

Hmmmm....now to figure out where this road goes and if ends at a place to redeem those reputation points! LOL!

It appears I'm on a "distinguished" road which suddenly makes me feel very fancy...like I should take out the good china and have a toast with my pinky extended. LOL!

In all seriousness, though...what is the purpose behind these 2 things? I'd really like to know where I'm getting my reputation from. Not that it's a bad one...aw, heck...that just came out all wrong!

Bekah
It would appear that we share the same road. Though I like you would like to know where that road is leading. Though I am honored to finaly be on my way to being distinguished. Never thought I would see that day LOL.

Jeff C.

Either that or we drive him crazy! Hey Rich...I still wanna know about redeeming my points! (Do they expire after a year?) LOL!

Back