• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

I lost my corn snake help

try a seance

And ask the cat. Sorry if this isn't a hoax, but you seem full of it. We're happy to help anyone on the forums, but there is no place for trolls.:angry01:

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt against my better judgement.

#1, It's your first post (and you don't give your location)

#2, FEW corns get 6 feet.

#3, even a 6 foot corn isn't likely to be a threat to your cat. It would either eat it if the cat was REALLY small, or come out on the losing side of that battle.

Try laying out long strips of masking tape. Leave water in the room(s) you expect it to be in. Get dirty mouse cage shavings and plant them in areas where the tape is present. The scent will be plenty. And you'd be amazed how big of a snake tape can catch. Good luck and "Hi" to Uncle Bob.

Hey thanx for yur help. I found him in the bath room wonder what hey was doing? wuld not want to find out. lol

thanx for the help:D :) ;) :rolleyes: :cheers:

Back