CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

"lost & found" not eating

Old 02-16-2003, 03:08 PM   #1
Chip
"lost & found" not eating

I lost a young corn for 10 days. The only sign of him I found was a regurgitated pinkie. He had made a jailbreak from his feed cup and turned up in my girlfriend's apartment last night. Funny story, but I'll spare you the details in this post. Was very thirsty upon returning him to cage, but still refusing food. Probably got really chilled en route. How long before worrying?

Old 02-16-2003, 08:40 PM   #2
Susan
I would give your snake 2 weeks before even attempting to feed it again. This will allow it enough time to recover from the stress of being lost and found, as well as it's stomach to return to normal after regurgitating. Offer your snake a small meal to start with. If your snake doesn't eat then, give it another week and offer it another small meal. Your snake can even refuse another weekly meal or two before you should start to become concerned, but I doubt you'll have to worry about that.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google