CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Mystic Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Mystic Exotics Welcome! Mystic Exotics is a small, home-based business in the PNW. Here you will find photos of my animals, breeding projects, and occasional random fun stuff. Thank you for visiting!

2018 Miami Tessera p/h Amel X LBR Miami p/h Amel Motley

Old 08-03-2018, 12:53 AM   #21
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Pinello View Post
Thanks for posting all those pictures. I know it isn't that easy. Nice looking miamis.
Thank you Frank!
I really enjoy sharing them, and I'm glad others look forward to seeing them!

Old 08-03-2018, 12:53 AM   #22
MysticExotics
ME-AST-18-05 has emerged, 7 grams.

There's three more Tessera's, and one more normal Miami phase left to go. They are still working on their yoke.

I separated the eggs into individual containers this year, something I haven't done before, and I probably won't do again. There isn't enough humidity, causing some of the egg shell to get dry, and I had to make sure that they had big enough openings to get out. Hopefully it hasn't negatively affected the babies in those eggs.

I'm not at all disappointed that Azurite didn't end up being a Super/Homo Dom, I still have six other siblings to test out. Next year I hope to breed a few of them.

Out of 16 eggs, I have 9 Tessera's, and 7 normal Miami babies. I'm looking forward to seeing them post shed, to see how many have thicker borders, which was my main priority in this clutch.
I hope to have a variety of the Miami coloring, both the darker colors from LBR line, and the lighter coloring that I have in my line.

Out of all of the morph's, Miami's and Miami Tessera's are my favorite, and will continue to be my focus. (Very close second is the Candy Cane project, using my Miami's of course). LOL

Old 08-03-2018, 07:53 AM   #23
MysticExotics
ME-AST-18-15

ME-AST-18-15 hatched early this morning at 6 grams.
Another one I'm super excited about. Look at that coloring, and those borders!!

Old 08-03-2018, 11:35 AM   #24
Dragonling
They really turned out awesome!

Old 08-03-2018, 11:48 AM   #25
MysticExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonling View Post
They really turned out awesome!
Thank you! I'm really happy with how this clutch turned out!

Old 08-03-2018, 03:19 PM   #26
MysticExotics
ME-AST-18-16

ME-AST-18-16 (6 grams) was out and about when I got home from my overtime shift. Another one I have my eye on.

Who am I kidding, I want to hoard them all! LOL

Two left, they're getting closer to being ready.

Old 08-05-2018, 10:44 AM   #27
MysticExotics
ME-AST-18-08

The last two finally emerged! These two were ones I was worried about, their eggs had dried more, and I had my doubts as to if they would pull through. So far, they look much better now!

ME-AST-18-08 hatched at 6 grams and is the coolest of the "normal" Miami babies.
I hope he/she thrives!

The first photo was after I opened the egg so he/she could emerge easier, and I sprayed some water to keep the yoke hydrated.

The second photo was taken this morning. Looks much better than the past couple days!

Old 08-05-2018, 10:51 AM   #28
MysticExotics
ME-AST-18-14

ME-AST-18-14 is the last one, and also looked questionable for a couple days. He/she had the driest of eggs before I opened them up to help them.

This one is the littlest, hatching at 5 grams, but seems to be doing much better today!

The first photo was after I opened the egg up, and hydrated this little one, the next couple pics I took last night when he/she was done absorbing yoke, and the last one I took this morning.

The babies that hatched on the 1st are turning blue, I cannot wait until they start shedding!

Now I'm off to get ready to take my dog to Barn hunt training for the first time!

Thank you all for looking, I hope you enjoy the photos!
I will definitely add more once they have had their first shed!

Old 08-09-2018, 10:38 AM   #29
MysticExotics
They've started to shed!!

Two babies have shed so far,
AST-01 M
AST-03 F?
Quick cell phone pics.

Old 08-09-2018, 05:01 PM   #30
MysticExotics
AST-04

AST-04 M
This wee one is a feisty one! LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google