CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Health Issues/Feeding Problems
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Health Issues/Feeding Problems Anything related to general or specific health problems. Issues having to do with feeding problems or tips.

R.I.P Dante 2007-2017

Old 06-07-2017, 08:49 AM   #1
DogStar5988
R.I.P Dante 2007-2017

After a good 10 years Dante died last night. I have no idea what went wrong with him. He just started thrashing around in his tank. I thought maybe he got some substrate in his mouth and was choking but he was taking some labored breathes until he finally passed maybe 20 minutes later. I checked his mouth and his airway looked clear. His last feeding was almost a week before so I just don't know what might have been wrong with him.

Old 06-07-2017, 11:24 AM   #2
kayjaypah
So sorry for your loss He was a beautiful snake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 06-07-2017, 11:27 AM   #3
Dragonling
So sorry to hear. He was quite handsome.

Old 06-07-2017, 09:55 PM   #4
DollysMom
I'm so sorry. He was very handsome.

It sounds sudden and catastrophic. That he had 10 years is a testament to your good care. That is still a long snake life.

Old 06-08-2017, 05:52 AM   #5
Nanci
Poor baby. I'm sorry for your loss. Ten years is a decent lifespan- you did well with him.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google