CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > New Member Introductions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

New Member Introductions Getting more and more new members here, so I think we need a forum for them to introduce themselves. You old timers can do the same, if you would like.

Hello from Ohio

Old 06-23-2017, 02:37 PM   #1
Mischa91
Hello from Ohio

Hello everyone!

I am just starting the journey to possibly add a corn snake to my menagerie. I'm here to do research before i take the plunge and to look at adorable photos of other peoples snakes

I currently have 2 cats, Spencer & Mischa; they both are celebrating their 9th birthdays this month, they've owned me since they were 10 weeks old. I have a mustang who is 16 years old, had him 10 years and he is the love of my life. I also have a saltwater fish tank where corals grow and there are some fishies and a 10 g freshwater tank for a betta fish; i try to keep that tank running and tend to buy the bettas that look like they're on their last legs at the stores, they get to die peacefully in clean warm water. The one in there currently looked on deaths door when i got him almost 2 years ago and he's still kicking.

I've never owned reptiles but i am eager to learn and see if one would fit into my household.

Old 06-23-2017, 08:45 PM   #2
DollysMom
Hello. Glad you are here. Corn snakes are very mellow snakes and are easy to care for once you know what you are doing. There is a bit to learn because snakes are just different. But its a good different.

Welcome to the forum!

Old 06-23-2017, 10:39 PM   #3
Tavia
Hello and welcome! We'd love to see pictures of your other critters if you get a chance!

Old 06-23-2017, 10:50 PM   #4
Mischa91
thanks for the welcome!

This is Spencer
Name:  IMG_2829.JPG
Views: 38
Size:  290.4 KB

And my best boy Phoenix
Name:  IMG_2731.JPG
Views: 38
Size:  41.3 KB

Old 06-23-2017, 10:52 PM   #5
Mischa91
I can't get a photo of Mischa to upload right now. She's a white kitty.

Old 06-23-2017, 11:10 PM   #6
Tavia
Ahh, they are cute-gorgeous! I love horses but have never kept one. Rented a house on 9 acres years ago though that a furrier neighbor rented the pasture and they kept some beautiful horses there. Best of both worlds, got to watch them all day and pet the friendly ones but had none of their care.

I apparently need to upload newer pictures of our furry crew but here is our orange boy, when he was a kitten. He is a total goofball. Ivan.

Our polydactyl boy, Gregor, when he was younger.

The queen of the house and the eldest, Katara.

And the baby, Mercy. She's a bit bigger now but still a kitten. In that awful teenager stage, lol! It's a good thing she's cute or sometimes we'd have to strangle her.

Old 06-23-2017, 11:49 PM   #7
Mischa91
Such cute kitties!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google