CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Miscellaneous Corn Snake Discussions This is a "none of the above" forum. All posts should still be related to cornsnakes in one form or another, but some slight off topic posting is fine.

Ahem!! This is a CORN SNAKE site, fellas...
Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 02:28 PM   #11
AvalonHerp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z
Thank you for telling me how I had BETTER run my site.
Got him!

Old 03-11-2005, 04:25 PM   #12
moth
cant we all just get along

Old 03-11-2005, 04:26 PM   #13
moth
smile

cant we all just get along

Old 11-04-2005, 09:50 PM   #14
BeckyG
Calm down Albinomaster. Check the DATES on the posts. You'll find that they were made a YEAR ago. This is a dead thread. Let it lie.

Old 03-01-2006, 12:42 PM   #15
Arcanefate
Actually

His argument isn't really viable...
considering his example was for removing a post about rat snakes...
and cornsnakes are a subspecies of rat snakes...

that means it is in some way corn snake related.

Old 08-30-2006, 10:47 PM   #16
year of the spider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzilla2000
I thought non-Cornsnake related stuff was what the General Chatter forum was for.

agreed. if not. maybe you should be a little more specific. i hate forums. i dont know why i use them, so many of the people are so rude and alot of them think they know it ALL. not to say you people dont know what your talking about, no doubt you do, as well as i do. but some people get so high strung about it. honestly if you feel the need to be rude. go away. people are here to help and be helped right? so why turn it into a battle.... nuff said.

Old 08-30-2006, 11:02 PM   #17
Mark Dwight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcanefate
His argument isn't really viable...
considering his example was for removing a post about rat snakes...
and cornsnakes are a subspecies of rat snakes...

that means it is in some way corn snake related.
Actually, cornsnakes are a species of rat snakes with no recognized subspecies. North American rat snakes likes blacks, yellows, greys, etc are a differant species.

Old 08-30-2006, 11:03 PM   #18
PnyKlr
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyG
Check the DATES on the posts. You'll find that they were made a YEAR ago. This is a dead thread. Let it lie.
Speaking of dead posts...

Old 08-31-2006, 01:07 AM   #19
dwyn127
Quote:
Originally Posted by PnyKlr
Speaking of dead posts...
For real. Had to dust the cobwebs off this one to resurrect it from the archive room.

Old 11-20-2006, 08:39 PM   #20
onelifetolive45
Any Suggestions?

I live in Maryland, where is there to find wild cornsnakes, I love morphs and all the different variations but the normals fro mdifferent regions are also quite stunning, I would just liek to take a a weekened and g osomewhere to find some beautiful wild corns. Any suggestions?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Closed Thread