CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > General Chit-Chat Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

General Chit-Chat Forum Discussion about general topics that are really off topic concerning corn snakes, or just about any old chit at all.

Whats the deal!

Old 09-03-2009, 10:39 AM   #511
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961 View Post
I'm staying atleast until my paid membership runs out.
Please don't go.

Old 09-03-2009, 10:40 AM   #512
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike17l View Post
Interesting, I have never seen someone admit that their mother was a sheep.
Obviously you don't get the inside joke then ..... Or do you???

Old 09-03-2009, 10:45 AM   #513
snakemom1961
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornsnake124 View Post
Farm Town is better

But yeah if you don't like it just don't read them. You have all of the other forums devoted to snakes, and the General Chit Chat area is where you can post anything you want as long as it meets the forum rules. If you don't like non-snake related subjects than don't read in the General Chit Chat forum...
How about when the mods themselves don't adhere to the rules? Where is the equality when the mods can break the rules and yet the rest of us are expected to adhere to them?

Old 09-03-2009, 10:46 AM   #514
mike17l
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakemom1961 View Post
How about when the mods themselves don't adhere to the rules? Where is the equality when the mods can break the rules and yet the rest of us are expected to adhere to them?
What rules have the mods broken? Please explain, use details and references, not just hearsay and your ideal of what a mod should or should not be or do.

Old 09-03-2009, 10:47 AM   #515
diamondlil
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade View Post
Looks to me like Mike's taking applications. What do you think?
I think that thread had already been closed and Mike'd been told off for it already.
I think it wasn't in violation of any site rules.
I think it was a valid thread before it got closed.

Old 09-03-2009, 10:52 AM   #516
diamondlil
Quote:
What rules have the mods broken? Please explain, use details and references, not just hearsay and your ideal of what a mod should or should not be or do.
Profanity (sorry I don't know how to multi-quote)

Maybe "retarted" /"raptor"/ "whatever" will be back. He's been a slimy beggar and attention whore on other boards before ours. We'll kick his scumbag butt out of here a few more times, I reckon, before he takes his juvenile masturbatory stunts elsewhere. I gave you a chance, you little pud-whacker. You decided to take the testicle-free route. Next time, I'll contact your Mommy. Don't you have some x-box games to mod you little wanker?

I'd say the language here is outside the remit of a 'family friendly' forum, personally

Old 09-03-2009, 10:56 AM   #517
snakewispera snr
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondlil View Post
Profanity (sorry I don't know how to multi-quote)

Maybe "retarted" /"raptor"/ "whatever" will be back. He's been a slimy beggar and attention whore on other boards before ours. We'll kick his scumbag butt out of here a few more times, I reckon, before he takes his juvenile masturbatory stunts elsewhere. I gave you a chance, you little pud-whacker. You decided to take the testicle-free route. Next time, I'll contact your Mommy. Don't you have some x-box games to mod you little wanker?

I'd say the language here is outside the remit of a 'family friendly' forum, personally
Yep that's definitly a bit of a swear over here......
Deano you ever say x-box again on this forum and I'll have to talk to Rich about you.......

Old 09-03-2009, 10:58 AM   #518
LBoz
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakewispera snr View Post
Yep that's definitly a bit of a swear over here......
Deano you ever say x-box again on this forum and I'll have to talk to Rich about you.......
Hahahahahaaaa! Bravo, Mike!

Old 09-03-2009, 11:02 AM   #519
mike17l
So we cannot say x-box or lynch. Got it.

Old 09-03-2009, 11:06 AM   #520
snakemom1961
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Munson View Post
Good points, Susan. Still, I'm not above the rules. If whiny bitches report my posts, I need to be held accountable. Like them, I will still probably require a dozen or more warnings before my actions force real consequences. I can accept that. I request that you give me actual infraction points, so that the whiny bitches (oops; there I go again) will keep their mouths shut regarding fairness and mod exemption. (And I'm still going to give you a BIG hug when I see you in Daytona this weekend).

I think this one is pretty self explanatory. And yet others have have threads CLOSED for lesser offenses.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google