• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

$20 Normal (Worth Every Penny)

Roy Munson

Abigail is my cheapest corn, and one of my best looking. If she doesn't go muddy melanistic on me, those reds and oranges could really be put to use. She's an early '05, and she's one of my mellowest corns. She's supposed to be het for a number of things, but my local pet store didn't know what things. I'm guessing from the other stuff they get in from this breeder, that anery, charcoal, amel, and hypo are the likely possible hets.

Attachments

• 121805 abi (1).JPG
    121805 abi (1).JPG
    48.6 KB · Views: 291
  • 121805 abi (4).JPG
    121805 abi (4).JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 292
  • 121805 abi (7).JPG
    121805 abi (7).JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 292
  • 121805 abi (13).JPG
    121805 abi (13).JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 290
  • 121805 abi (16).JPG
    121805 abi (16).JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 291
Proves that its not always the high end that makes us smile lol. She is nice. I am definitely getting an appreciation for the 'normals' and the ones with a good personality that are a joy to own.

That is an awesome looking corn! I like the darker normals myself. Of course when Joe sees it he'll tell you he gets his for $10 :sidestep:

There really isn't anything quite like a lovely normal...just the way nature intended them to be. She's lovely!

:-offtopic

Dean what camera do you use? I love the clarity of all of your pics and as my collection grows I'd like to be able to start taking pics of them with a better camera.

Thanks!

Beautiful snake BTW! :cheers:

bryanc said:
:-offtopic

Dean what camera do you use? I love the clarity of all of your pics and as my collection grows I'd like to be able to start taking pics of them with a better camera.

Thanks!

Beautiful snake BTW! :cheers:

Thanks. I use a Fuji Finepix S3100. I don't know much about cameras, so I couldn't tell you if it's a good one or not. Works for me. :)

that's a nice looking normal, definately worth 20 dollars. You must have some kind of craving for attention, I've never seen anyone post as many pics as you do. i can see why you want to show them all off, but c'mon is EVERY day really necessary ;) ?

wikkedkornman said:
that's a nice looking normal, definately worth 20 dollars. You must have some kind of craving for attention, I've never seen anyone post as many pics as you do. i can see why you want to show them all off, but c'mon is EVERY day really necessary ;) ?
We love the pics, keep em coming! Especially Hal and Helen :grin01:

wikkedkornman said:

Thanks for the comment about the normal. :)

And now on to your second supposition. After all, a winky is only worth a 20% reduction in impact at most...;)

I do have a craving for attention-- for corn snake attention. I am the most self-effacing person you could meet in actual (vs. virtual) life. It's not because I'm shy... I'm not. It's because I don't give two bleeps about most other peoples' interests, and I do my best to avoid being exposed to them. Most other people seem to do a great job of meeting me halfway on this-- they don't give two bleeps about my interests either. So I join a virtual community of people who share one of my most major interests: corns. Here, I feel I can be as whacked-out passionate as I want to be about this object of my fascination. And it's generally acceptable. Now there may be a few people here who find my level of fascination unacceptable, or incomprehensible. To them I say: if you're sick of looking at corn snakes, go to some other discussion board. If you're sick of my snakes specifically, don't open a thread by me in the photo gallery. It's so easy, really. :)

hmmm...corn snake pictures...in a photo gallery...on a..........wait for it.............corn snake web site ...whats gonna happen here when it's WARM out and Dean can take pics in a "natural" setting(s):crazy02: ...lol keep 'em coming, bud :*)

cka said:
hmmm...corn snake pictures...in a photo gallery...on a..........wait for it.............corn snake web site ...whats gonna happen here when it's WARM out and Dean can take pics in a "natural" setting(s):crazy02: ...lol keep 'em coming, bud :*)

Thanks. I see things exactly as you do. But I don't think that the wikkedcornman (who isn't as wicked a corn man as I am) meant any harm. He just isn't as "wicked" into corns as his name might imply, or he wouldn't have made the comment in the first place. I'm "wicked" into corns, and my posting supports that. :)

Roy

Keep 'em comming.

That is exactly why we click on posts in the Corn snake PHOTO GALLERY now isn't it.
Every day
Every hour
the more the better.
Very nice "natural"...definitely worth the money.

Back