CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Owners or Okeetee's, Miami's, and Creamsicles..

Old 10-21-2010, 03:22 PM   #31
Wylie
Quote:
Originally Posted by collrak View Post
OMG the coloration and blending on that okeetee is amazing!
Thanks, I'm very happy with him! He also has a very nice disposition to go along with his pretty colors.

Old 10-21-2010, 03:25 PM   #32
collrak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie View Post
Thanks, I'm very happy with him! He also has a very nice disposition to go along with his pretty colors.
Is that an Extreme Okeetee from the SMR website? Now i'm seriously considering ordering one.

Old 10-21-2010, 03:35 PM   #33
Seijin
Not the best example, but the only one I have

Old 10-21-2010, 05:49 PM   #34
Wylie
Quote:
Is that an Extreme Okeetee from the SMR website? Now i'm seriously considering ordering one.
Well, at the time when I bought him, Don didn't have Extreme Okeetees listed on his website, this one was listed as an Abbott's Okeetee, so I guess you would have to ask him if he would consider my Flash an Extreme Okeetee. I think it's just a name change because the pic that comes up on his website when you click on Extreme Okeetee is the same pic that came up under Abbott's Okeetee when I bought my Flash. That pic that he has listed under Extreme Okeetee is exactly why I bought him, I wanted colors like that. So my guess would be yes, that I have what Don would consider an Extreme Okeetee, I think he probably just changed the name to be more accurate as his Okeetee's may not necessarily be descended from Lee Abbott's Okeetees. Just my guess.

Old 10-21-2010, 07:14 PM   #35
Haarstad
I noticed not many people have Creamsicles... only 3

Old 10-21-2010, 07:15 PM   #36
Wylie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haarstad View Post
I noticed not many people have Creamsicles... only 3
I sure would like to have one though! I am considering that one for my eventual third snake purchase. I really like the ones on the SMR website.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:20 PM   #37
HazAnga
Quote:
<Drool>... one of the best adult okeetees i've seen.
you drool... but i think my female Okeetee is most beautiful.
And is this pic she is only 2-3 days before blue, just wait till after she sheds...

Old 10-21-2010, 10:21 PM   #38
HazAnga
Mind you don't git me wrong that is a very beautiful Okeetee.

Old 10-21-2010, 10:32 PM   #39
HazAnga
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArpeggioAngel View Post
One of my holdback miami's from last year:

I think this will be my next corn project. (very beautiful, I specially love the dark body and deep red saddles)

Old 10-21-2010, 11:31 PM   #40
OkeeteeMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie View Post
My favorite two morphs are the Abbott's Okeetees and the Miami's... sooo, I got one of each! I got my Abbott's Okeetee from Don Soderberg and I got my Miami from ArpeggioAngel.
Please forgive me for being super new to all this (therefore not knowing all the varieties), but the tiger/leopard looking snake is incredible!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
creamsicle, miami, okeetee