CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Okeetee Pics Request

Old 02-05-2011, 08:10 PM   #11
HazAnga
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox View Post
Beautiful snakes! Can't wait till mine grows a bit and the colors come in even more.
every month her colours get even more enhanced. She's very special to me and I can't wait to see her offspring next year, unfortunately my male isn't near as beautiful and she, but is still a good looking Okee.

Here's a quick pic here (focus isn't the best but it's not horrible)

Old 02-05-2011, 08:46 PM   #12
zorro
Here is my buckskin and are reverses ok?
John

Old 02-05-2011, 08:58 PM   #13
knox
Those Buckskins are gorgeous, Zorro.

Old 02-05-2011, 09:25 PM   #14
Silvergrin
Maybe Miss Hiss counts? ^-^ Though wow, the markings on those previous guys

Old 02-05-2011, 10:01 PM   #15
OkeeteeMom
Here's a pic from last night of my EO scalebabie girl Cassandra. I caught her sneaking out the hole on the top of her little CoCo hide to get a drink.

Old 02-05-2011, 10:12 PM   #16
rich333
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkeeteeMom View Post
Here's a pic from last night of my EO scalebabie girl Cassandra. I caught her sneaking out the hole on the top of her little CoCo hide to get a drink.
All these Okeetee's are "Lights Out" HOT! Zorro, your Buckskin is top notch in my mind. But seriously,.....Okeeteemom has the real Hottie...and he ain't even an Okeetee!! Lets see your own thread on "Big Cat" that guy just gives me chills when i see him!

Old 02-05-2011, 10:19 PM   #17
OkeeteeMom
Rich, you're so funny! Big Cat IS an Okeetee...a "Banded Charcoal Okeetee". You need to contact Don Soderberg because I really think you need one, too!

Old 02-05-2011, 10:51 PM   #18
rich333
Red face

LOL....Just checking... No seriously...wasn't thinking...i get that way when i think of your boy...I lose all train of thought...Ok...So now i look silly...but ...ya know...thats me... Again, i was thinking "Okeetee" as in "Normal" color. (ok..i gotta tell ya...i need to change my socks...they taste HORRIBLE!!!)

Old 02-05-2011, 11:02 PM   #19
knox
Thanks, everyone! Hope there are more to come...

Old 02-05-2011, 11:10 PM   #20
dwyn127
This is my het Lava girl and one of her female offspring. The '09 Lava Okeetee along with a male sibling is available BTW...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
okeetee