CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Corn Snake Photo Gallery
Register FAQ Members List Calendar

Notices

Corn Snake Photo Gallery Show them off! Post photos of your prizes and your favorities for everyone else to see and comment on.

Okeetee Pics Request

Old 02-05-2011, 11:21 PM   #21
hackler22s
This is my male Frank. I will hopefully be breeding him to a recently purchased SMR Okeetee. Enjoy!

Old 02-05-2011, 11:34 PM   #22
VickyChaiTea
I flippin love okeetees. <3

Old 02-06-2011, 12:22 AM   #23
jsschrei
Here's a pair I am really excited about this year. I am hoping for some nice BRIGHT orange, thick-bordered babies. First is the male (Diablo). This pic is a little old and he's a bit bigger now:

And his lady, Chia:

And here are two aberrant females that I am looking forward to working with in the future!
Chase (2010 model):

Sarsaparilla, who didn't make it to minimum body condition for breeding this season :

Thanks for starting this thread! I love Okeetees.

Old 02-06-2011, 12:23 AM   #24
jsschrei
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenHell View Post
I'm game

I think I've seen this one posted in the past, and I'd still give my left arm for it

Old 02-06-2011, 12:25 AM   #25
jsschrei
I LOVE the buckskin!!!

Old 02-06-2011, 10:52 AM   #26
OkeeteeMom
JessicaG, your aberrant is gorgeous as are your boldly bordered babies. Did you breed those out yourself? If not, who did you get those from?

Zorro...that Buckskin is sooooooooooo yummilicious! :::drool:::

Old 02-06-2011, 12:46 PM   #27
Skully23
@ OkeeteeMom: Can I steal your Big Cat? I love it!! Now I'm going to have to get one of those! Please? :P

I know you want to see Okeetees but I have a Classic (normal) if that will satisfy.

Classic Female; Tang

Old 02-06-2011, 01:17 PM   #28
jsschrei
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkeeteeMom View Post
JessicaG, your aberrant is gorgeous as are your boldly bordered babies. Did you breed those out yourself? If not, who did you get those from?

:::drool:::
I haven't bred any corn snakes yet (giving it a try this year), I've only bred ball pythons.

The bold aberrant (Sarsaparilla) is from Kevin Maxwell. So is Chia (whom he purchased from Lee Abbott).

The 2010 aberrant I found at a local reptile show last year.

Diablo I purchased from Shannon Slusher and was bred by Kathy Love.

Old 02-06-2011, 02:04 PM   #29
painthorse
I only have this one snake, is it a Okeetee? I am not sure, I was thinking not enough black around the saddles? But it is my first and only snake.

Old 02-11-2011, 02:09 PM   #30
HeavenHell
Talking

Squeezy '10 SMR Okeetee.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google

Tags
okeetee