CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > Feeders
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Feeders Any and all issues about raising rats, mice, or anything else that you feed your cornsnakes.

Rat rack tubs

Old 11-14-2010, 02:57 PM   #11
SquamishSerpents
Home Hardware sells them, I had this exact same problem in Canada, but they ordered the mortar tubs for me from my local store and they showed up a couple days later.

i would definitely suggest the mortar tubs over the cat litter pans, that's for sure.

Old 11-14-2010, 04:34 PM   #12
5timestwisted
Quote:
Originally Posted by katia View Post
Home Hardware sells them, I had this exact same problem in Canada, but they ordered the mortar tubs for me from my local store and they showed up a couple days later.

i would definitely suggest the mortar tubs over the cat litter pans, that's for sure.
I'll give them a call thank you so so much, if they can get them for me i'll pick up a few and use them for wenners! Peace!

Old 11-14-2010, 08:59 PM   #13
Buzzard
If you use cat pans make sure they are the jumbos size. They are even kinda small for a. 1.1 and babies but they do in a pinch. It might be worth the extra time and money to order the larger tubs.

Old 11-15-2010, 12:01 AM   #14
5timestwisted
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzzard View Post
If you use cat pans make sure they are the jumbos size. They are even kinda small for a. 1.1 and babies but they do in a pinch. It might be worth the extra time and money to order the larger tubs.
The pans i picked up have the same floor space (little bit bigger) as a 10 gal tank, with 1.2 or even 1.3 i should be ok from other posts i've read on here. The AFS's i have in 10gal tanks now do great, lots of room to roam, and play. But i'll keep it in mind as i expand the breeding, thanks.

Like i stated in my last post, i'll still try and pick up some mixing tubs for the weeners to grow up in and with breeding season around the corner i'll be collecting as many pinks as i can to get ready to feed all the babies. Peace!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google