CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Want an edit button and other perks? Become a contributing member! Click here.

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > Member Forums > Elemental Exotics
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Elemental Exotics Welcome to Elemental Exotics! Hobby breeders working with Corn snakes, Thai Bamboo ratsnakes, Mandarin ratsnakes, African House snakes, Rosy boas, Rainbow boas and more!

2014-16 Vash & Stormy clutches progression.

Old 05-06-2015, 01:35 PM   #91
lcapx0

Quick updated picture of Tauriel before feeding not sure the weight I'll add that later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 05-06-2015, 02:53 PM   #92
blacktip
Your kiddos are all getting so big. Hopefully I'll be able to get some new pics and weight on ours next month when my girlfriend moves closer. I can't wait until I can see her more often (my GF and her snakes) ;-)

Old 05-06-2015, 10:28 PM   #93
Ravenessa
Awwww cutie <3
Did anyone else of the siblings stop eating? I can't get Avalon to eat to save my life.. she's just cruising around and refuse to eat..

Old 05-07-2015, 08:30 PM   #94
Glenaerie
No, thank goodness, no problems here with my two. If either one stays hidden for a few days, I know she's in shed and don't offer food, but I've never had either one refuse if they are active.

Old 05-07-2015, 08:40 PM   #95
Tavia
If I'm remembering right, I think Tauriel went on a month long feeding strike soon after getting to her new home but it is a little weird for ones this young to go on strikes if they aren't in shed. Just by the time of year, my first thought would be breeding season preoccupation. Slightly less than a year old seems a bit young for her to be feeling it but probably not impossible. My girl Tavia always goes on a 2 to 3 month long feeding strike during spring/breeding season, though I think she was 2 or 3 when she started doing that.

Old 05-07-2015, 09:46 PM   #96
lcapx0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavia View Post
If I'm remembering right, I think Tauriel went on a month long feeding strike soon after getting to her new home but it is a little weird for ones this young to go on strikes if they aren't in shed. Just by the time of year, my first thought would be breeding season preoccupation. Slightly less than a year old seems a bit young for her to be feeling it but probably not impossible. My girl Tavia always goes on a 2 to 3 month long feeding strike during spring/breeding season, though I think she was 2 or 3 when she started doing that.

Yes Tavia you are correct Tauriel went on a month long feeding strike not long after I first got her, just have to be patient and they will eat when they are hungry I figure.

Old 05-07-2015, 10:13 PM   #97
Ravenessa
Well with what has happened with my coral snow Im being paranoid.. she is active though, burrowing, cruising like a mad woman but no eating.. I am gonna try again tomorrow.. it's feeding day. She looks fine though and temps are fine, humidity is fine.. silly snakes!

Old 05-07-2015, 11:05 PM   #98
Glenaerie
Tavia, who is that in your current avatar photo? Looks like a phantom baby.

Old 05-07-2015, 11:28 PM   #99
Tavia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenessa View Post
Well with what has happened with my coral snow Im being paranoid.. she is active though, burrowing, cruising like a mad woman but no eating.. I am gonna try again tomorrow.. it's feeding day. She looks fine though and temps are fine, humidity is fine.. silly snakes!
I am very sorry to read about your coral snow baby! Sounds like you are doing everything that can be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenaerie View Post
Tavia, who is that in your current avatar photo? Looks like a phantom baby.
That makes me happy that you say that! The picture is of Persephone, she was sold to me as a Charcoal Tessera, possibly het Hypo but I'm almost sure she is actually a Phantom, I can't find any pure black anywhere on her except for her pupils. Makes me not feel crazy when other people also think that she looks like a Phantom!

Old 05-08-2015, 11:01 PM   #100
lcapx0
I also thought Peresephone was a phantom looks very similar to my Tauriel

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google