• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

2020 Pairings

One of my females is cycling kind of weird, she is from pair #3. She shed on 1/2 which was about a month after bringing them up. After she shed I began introductions. Neither the male nor female showed any interest in the other, no courtship and no observed locks in their 30 min sessions. On 1/18 the female starts going blue again. I'm thinking either she retained sperm from last years breeding or the first shed was just a random shed and not a pre ovulation shed. :shrugs:

So far pairings #1, 4, 5, 6, and 8 have successfully locked.

It's funny watching first time males trying to figure it out. I had one of mine trying to court himself, then the female backwards.

So far pairings #1, 4, 5, 6, and 8 have successfully locked.

It's funny watching first time males trying to figure it out. I had one of mine trying to court himself, then the female backwards.

This always cracks me up!

Best of luck!

-Tonya

Very interested in offspring from pairs #5 and #6. Looking for Miami’s with heavy banding. I think I mentioned that in a different post as well.

I've been swamped with work and this covid19 stuff so haven't been on much recently. Today pairing #4 slugged out and pair #5 has 15 currently laid and looks like 3 more to go.

Sorry to hear that! That’s extremely disappointing to see when that happens.

Yeah it sucks to see but it happens. Thankfully it was only an amel pairing and not something I needed to keep a project going.

Yesterdays final count was 18 slugs from the one, and 22 good eggs from my Miami. I have two honey girls that should be dropping in the next few days and pewter girl that just went blue. The anery male I have planed for my two later pairings hasn't shown any interest in the ladies yet, but I'm not in a rush.

Attachments

• KIMG2553.JPG
    KIMG2553.JPG
    487.4 KB · Views: 65
  • KIMG2556.JPG
    KIMG2556.JPG
    106.7 KB · Views: 65
Current count

#1 (HC) Honey bloodred Miami het cinder 66% ph amel X honey het bloodred, 66%ph amel 50% ph cinder 23 eggs 0 slugs

#2 (HO) Honey bloodred Miami het cinder 66% ph amel X Honey Tessera ph amel, stripe 15 eggs 0 slugs

#3 (LB) Extreme Okeetee X Caramel Miami het cinder, sunkissed 66%ph amel bloodred 15 eggs 1 slug

#4 (RL) Amel X Amel 18 questionable, they all looked like slugs but candling reveals several with veins

#5 (SG) Bloodred Miami 66%ph motely 50%ph amel X Miami het candycane 22 eggs 0 slugs

#6 (LZ) Motely tessera Miami X Banded Miami 16 eggs 0 slugs

#8 (CP) ghost het charcoal X pewter het hypo stripe in blue for prelay shed

That Anery is MALE? I'll have to keep an eye out for that Specter pairing...
Confirmed male now.
47f78c0ee5a24b6591b1d4783c15dc27.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

9 planned pairings and now 9 clutches laid. I had 13 first timers going. Only issue I've had was one egg bound girl that got stuck on egg #27. She got two rounds of oxytocin then surgery.

Today a clutch was dropping and another clutch (#6, miamis) was piping.
14370bba1c3ac64b2fe02db4664d20ad.jpg
1da4577842c4d9521c2874c9c4d1b5ed.jpg

#6 (LZ) Motely tessera Miami X Banded Miami

So turns out the dame was het for motely and the sire was infact motley tessera.

I can't wait to see what that banded motley looks like after a few sheds.
7601026be093d8a444396aca9f78ef5a.jpg
76952b2924a0df50186a3f420dfc9c70.jpg
9c3076f326d1bb996f3e087258fccb86.jpg

Clutch #5 is almost all out and appears to be all normal miamis. I was hoping for amel or motley to prove out. Some of the babies are showing a lot of markers for being het bloodred.

Back