CornSnakes.com Forums  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLinks ads? Register and log in!

Go Back   CornSnakes.com Forums > The CornSnake Forums > DIY Projects
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

DIY Projects Use this forum to post threads related to home made projects for your corns... Vivariums, hides, decorations, accessories, you name it. Anything to save some bucks or give your personalized touch.

Reptile room project

Old 11-05-2017, 09:36 AM   #21
DollysMom
I’m glad the inspector was so nice. Neighbors can be so crazy. Probably afraid you will be holding noisy parties in there.

Old 11-05-2017, 11:23 AM   #22
Patmart
If do hold party in there can I come ha ha
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 11-07-2017, 05:47 AM   #23
DLena
Amazing build. I’m sorry your neighbors are difficult. Maybe THEY need productive hobbies of their own.

Old 11-08-2017, 07:09 AM   #24
Reptile Lover 23
Cool Update

Hello all, thanks for your reply's i have some updates

(Sorry for the bad lighting with the photos i need a new camera)

I have now painted the shed with 2 coats of Red Ceder and also finished the roof

This is to the right hand side when you walk through the door, i have the tools i need for finishing the shed stored inside along with the insolation for the roof that wont be going in till i have got the paneling to cover the insolation

i have also been adding some stronger beams on the walls and roof to the hole structure stronger i have two more to put in for the roof and walls.

This is the other end of the shed, all the walls will be insolated and have paneling to make it like nice, i have got to sort wall sockets out first and get the wiring done by my dads freind who is an electrician,

Hope use like the progress so far sorry for the bad image quality once the shed is finished i can get a new camera, as every peny has to go to my reptile and the shed along with my reptile website.

this is the 4 month of the build i plan to have it finished before christmas if the money keeps coming in. i would start a patreon thing be i wouldnt know where to start or if there would be any intrest, and i dont like asking for money!!

Old 11-08-2017, 08:57 AM   #25
DollysMom
Looking good. Awesome progress!

Old 11-18-2017, 09:25 PM   #26
DLena
Your snake shed is coming along so quickly. It’s going to be so nice!

Old 11-19-2017, 10:17 AM   #27
Benson
I guess within a month or so it'll be ready in full. Correct?

Old 11-19-2017, 12:07 PM   #28
Reptile Lover 23
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson View Post
I guess within a month or so it'll be ready in full. Correct?
It may take a couple more months as i need to buy a lot of things for the inside, and alot of it has to be ordered offline....

Thank you all

Old 11-19-2017, 02:06 PM   #29
DollysMom
Context is everything. I really had a bit of trouble comprehending DLena’s comment about your snake shed. I was picturing something entirely different, lol.

Old 11-19-2017, 02:13 PM   #30
Patmart
It’s looking good can’t wait to see it finished
Pat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! Cornsnakes.com is the largest online community dedicated to cornsnakes . Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Google